Chapter 1 : The Rundown

It was a normal early January day  in Magnolia . Magnolia was still in a festive mood after their champions had come home months later. Things were as normal as it was in the crowned guild of Fairy Tail. They had been receiving more and more missions after the GMG, but they stayed full of life.

Inside the famous guild hall Lucy and Lisanna were found gossiping over the latest sorcerer weekly. Natsu and Gray were bickering over some petty thing as usual which made the guild go into a full on fight.

Mira was cleaning some glasses behind the counter, with her usual happy face as Erza was preparing to go on yet another solo mission. Fairy Tail seemed to be in its best state ever.

But if you looked closely you could see two bluenettes, in a corner of the guild seemingly out of place compared to the rest. Levy and Juvia had just come back from a  tough mission.  They were able to complete it with small difficulty.

Not without a few blisters and scratches of course. Wendy would always offer to help them heal. They  always declined the offer not wanting to take advantage of the little girl and her abilities.

The two do make a very odd match considering their different personalities. Yet they seemed to form a great team and an even greater friendship .They have this bond that you can't really explain in words. It was just there. They grew even closer to each other since they were in the same situation with Fairy Tail.

When they had entered the guild hall , the only people to notice them were their only friends left in the guild : Mira , Wendy , the exceeds , Erza and Master who was currently up in his office dealing with some paperwork. It did bother them a lot that they were still being shunned from the guild.

With Levy, she lost her best friend Lucy , who seemed to connect more with Lisanna after the games. Then there was Gajeel. He just didn't care for her anymore. If she even tried to get close to his table, he'd  just glare at her like when he was in Phantom Lord. As though she was nothing but trash not worthy of his presence.

Juvia lost her beloved Gray-sama , the so called man of her dreams. The man who technically died for her. Before he would at least say somethings to her that showed he was still her friend in heart but then all of a sudden , he became even colder to her . He wouldn't look at her and even if he did  just glance, it was of pure disgust. That broke Juvia's heart  but she wanted to prove she was strong and didn't let the rain fall, no matter how much it destroyed her. She still had Levy and that was enough for now.

This had been going on for about five months and didn't seem to show any signs of stopping.

Levy and Juvia were sitting in a booth, in the corner of the guild, talking to each other aimlessly . Levy was saying something about one of her books, when she saw Juvia's eyes land on Gray . Her eyes seem so sad. They don't have that radiance they once bore. Her blue eyes seem more like a glommy night than a magnificent ocean in all its glory.

It must be hard for her, he doesn't even look her way anymore , maybe I should distract her from him. Levy thought looking at Juvia. Levy then thought back to when it all started, how she and Juvia really got close to each other.

Flashback

Levy was walking down the street, after her solo mission. She had "left" Team Shadow gear a couple weeks ago and was in desperate need for some money. She had noticed the rift between her and the guild. She put it off to her imagination going crazy. They are her nakama, they could never abandon her...That's all she would keep in mind.