Chapter 15

Here's chapter 15 enjoy =D

Short chapter I know. Not, cuz I'm outta ideas, cuz of cliffhanger.

Comment plz.

===========================================================================

 Annabeth Chase watched, with jaws dropped as Luna Imlack leaped to kill all the streetkids, street demigods in this case. They were all caught off guard, Luna lunged at the Chris Javaris kid first, (I forgot to describe how he looked like, damn) Chris's blue hair, orginally blue to be exact, stood up, his green eyes lost colour, and his rag filled light hand, held a doughnut. No a doughnut without a hole in the middle, it was the key. Luna then was forced back by a white force, it was the colour of the moon, and it was like a force shield in cartoons. Luna crumbled like bricks. The Chris kid grabbed, her by the collar of her nightgown. But then Luna muttered something in a language unknown to man, and the key came to her. Now, she was holding the doughnut. She handed it to Annabeth.

Annabeth was surprised how she did it. Luna was always calm. She then glowed white, with the same force as the key and the demigods were gone all five were not there.

Annabeth stared, with admiration but disapproval. Luna then smiled, and said,

"Let's see just one more to go. If Ryan survives Gaea."

Annabeth was speechless, Luna was powerful, she had power over herself, she could do things if she put her mind into it. Like kill the seven most powerful demigods on earth. In three days six of the demigods on her to-kill list was gone. Jason Diamond killed, Chris Javaris disappeared from face of earth, same with Pixie McCarthy, and Silvia Yoric. How about Maxie and Trash?

"I think I killed them," Luna said. She read her mind again, " They couldn't have survived unless they were the sons of the Dark, or Chaos or something. But there dad is a descendant of the Dark so. Guess that solves it."

" Just one more to go.." Annabeth started.

"Haha, yeah we make a good team you know," Luna continued," Tell you what, after we go kill Ryan, or make sure he's dead, then I'll really give you your life back. Like I wasn't going to, but we're friends now. Well, if not can we? Sorry, I kept you prisoner. I didn't intend to, you know my mom she's all obsessed with defeating this god, one of the first three, called the Dark. The Dark, was actually her immortal husband. And oh yeah my mom is also one of the first gods, she's the light. And the third is Chaos, as you can guess. So the Dark, cheated on her well not really, but he did something my mom wasn't too happy about. She was actually a good person."

"Sure, I guess we can be friends, if you don't assisnate me," Annabeth lied, well not really there was something about Luna. It was potential, she could be better. 

Luna laughed. 

"So how did you get the key back, you muttered some words," Annabeth asked.

"When I was really young my mom used to teach me the first language of the gods. It wasn't Greek. Chaos is the only Greek god out of the three, the only god that belongs to this planet. And the key was the thing that created everything, so, my mom knows a bit about it. And that's how I knew. Because my mom told me to memorize these words. But I didn't realize they were words on the key until today."

Annabeth smiled.

Luna smiled back.

Annabeht couldn't believe she was friends with a lunatic. But she could read her mind, so then..

But Luna didn't say anything, just lied there in the dumpster, next to Annabeth gazing at the stars. They both shared a good feeling. A feeling they haven't felt in a while, hope, but more importantly the feeling you get from being close to someone you know.

She then saw something. Annabeth saw something move. Her eyes caught a glimpse of movement. What was it? She followed the movement.

"Huh, where you going-" Luna followed after her.

They both followed it, until they found themselves at a dead end, of a brick wall. Then there was something behind them. They turnered around instantly and spotted a woman. A pretty woman, She had blonde hair, light skin, brown eyes, her hair was loose hanging in the wind, brown eyes illuminating the darkness of night. She wore robes, of a time like the 1500s. But they were beautiful.

"Mom!" Luna cried.

"So I hear, you've killed six of seven."

"Yes," Luna continued proudly," Mom this is Anna-"

"I don't want any of that crap. OK Jason Diamond's gone, Chris' is gone, Pixie's gone, Silvia's gone, Trash's gone kind of, Maxie's gone, and that leaves only one."

"Ryan Ames, right," Luna said quietly.

"Oh sweety, no Ryan isn't the seventh, you are, bye-bye."