Chapter 2

Here's chapter 2, it turns out, I forgot to save it.

So I wrote it again, hopefully, a little better, because I forgot what I wrote.

Enjoy =D

========================================================================

5 Years Ago:

Who am I? Who the hell am I? Why am I here? How did I end up here? A fifteen year boy asked himself. He was sprinting now, he had been sprinting for a long time. And his feet had lost sense of the ground.  He couldn't hear anything but the wind. He heard the pacing of his feet an hour ago, but it was now trapped in his head. Blisters were growing on his feet, his knees were scraped, he was in rags, he didn't know what had happened to his shoes, they were normal, a while ago.  Quite a while ago. His black hair was extending past his shoulders, green eyes losing colour, and his tanned skin, nobody was sure what it was anymore. Who am I? Who the hell am I? Why am I here? How did I end up here?

Who am I? Who the hell am I? Why am I here? How did I end up here? That was all the boy asked himself, as memories of the life he had had become almost unreal, and soon they were unreal. Choking, wanting to barf, his face burning with redness, the boy wanted to turn back. He never wanted to have tried in the first place. It was as if his memories (answers) were buried in his pain. But in all his confusion, there was one thing that burned through him. Something that was alive and it was a name. Thalia.

The name gave him hope, the name made him want to go on, to conquer this hell, because at the end there would be something. Something big. Something that would embrace him, and not let him escape to the dangers of the world. Two worlds, no three-, no four-, no it didn't matter, the boy was in too much worlds, and almost all of them were upside down,  but soon they would all be in his favour.

His heart pounded against his ragged form of what used to be a white t-shirt. It pounded again and again. It pounded every year, every day, every minute, every second, every moment. Had it not? He was going to drop. Yelping in pain. Yelping in longing. Yelping in the hope of finding it again. It was why he was here. Sweat rolled down his cheeks, and tears were coming. But why were there tears? He wasn't sad.

The pain, it was legitt, it was unreal. No worse, it was real. It was growing cramps on his legs, that instantly rose, and bit it. He collapsed, collapsed as his hands supported him back up. He had to keep going.He had to. He wanted it. And he was going to get it. If he stopped, a lot more would be at stake than it. But he couldn't. The boy who had lost his identity, fell straight on his back, and his semi-muscular arms, could feel the ground. He could feel anything. What was he talking about? Then his world went black.

He woke up a while later, the pain was worse, it was bitting everywhere. His eyes grew wider, looking up at the ceiling of the cave. It was still the same; rocky, like it had always been? He wasn't sure he had never noticed what the ceilings were made of. Tears bubbled up again, why? Why? Why, was he at the verge of crying? Two times today. He guessed he was just happy to alive. To feel pain, yeah great pain. He was being sarcastic. Something he hadn't done in a while.The world felt different.He was never on the verge of crying before, no matter how frustrating it was. He hadn't hoped, he hadn't noticed anything, and he certainly didn't see light at the end of the cave. He knew why he was crying. He was happy to be alive. He was alive. 7 long years he had suffered, and now it was finally going to be over, just go out the door of the cave, and he was alive. But over wasn't a word that demigods ever experienced. Never. But the boy didn't care he was alive, he'd see Thalia.

It was six hours since he had exited the cave, he couldn't find anything that felt like Thalia. It wasn't over. But it was better than being in that cave. He was greeted by monsters, such as hellhounds, one-eyed giants, and other strange kinds. At first he didn't know what to do so he instinctively reached in his pocket and pulled out a sword. Then, they all ran away for some reason.