Chapter 12

Here's chapter 12. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I was busy with because of my job. I'm gonna start two stories at the same time, after I'm done this one. One's about jail, and the other is about North Korea. Ok, anyways I've realized I haven't done any Piper point of views, nor Hazel's or Frank's. But Frank is so hard to do, because it's like doing a dead person's POV, but I'll try. And Hazel, doesn't come up this chapter, so only Frank and Piper. But just to be clear my favorite character in the original series (Rick's Heroes of Olympus, without all the other characters I made up) is Percy.

=D Enjoy.

========================================================================

Piper McLean was frustrated. 20 MONTHS and she still wasn't with Jason. Well, she saw him everday, but they weren't together. She was beside him as her, Jason, Percy, and Ryan was going to Percy's apartment to check on his mom, according to Percy. They were the four most powerful demigods ever, possibly, and no monsters seemed to attack them. It was strange. Well, some dull monsters seemed to attack, but when one of them shrugged it off, it gave up attacking. But she was pretty sure that they were too powerful, was the reason they didn't attack. There was only four out of seven of them, and they could just attack in HUGE numbers if they wanted to kill them. Or at least, stand a chance.

She looked at Jason. He was so cute. His blonde hair was military cropped short , electryfying blue eyes that captured her heart and forced it to somersault, and the cute tiny litte scar on the corner of his lips. He tipped his head to turn to face her, she blushed. But then he hesitated and turned back. Ever since Jason got his memories back, he always hesitated facing her. She was disappointed, and she had to adimt kind of fantasized by him. Damn, I'm turning into another one of those love-sick Aphrodite girls.

She wondered how Jason thought about her- Ah, not again. Think about something else, she told herself. Like those two middle-aged twins stalking us, she thought. Wait! What? People were stalking them.

"Uh, I think we're being stalked," she said.

"What makes you say that?" Ryan was the first to respond.

"Those two men behind us."

Percy and Jason turned around, and then said both at the same time, " I don't see any men."

"Are you sure? Because I swear they were right behind us," Piper retorted.

They just looked at her as if she was crazy.

"I saw them," Ryan said.

Percy started, "Ryan your kidding, right?"

"No, I actually saw them, but never mind. I bet there just salesmen."

Piper rolled her eyes, " Salesmen? Really? What could anyone possibly sell to kids like us?"

"Lots of things."

She just ignored him, not wanting to start anything. They entered the doors of an apartment building, Piper could still sense the "salesmen" behind them. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Ryan turning around.

"Who the Chaos are you people? If you're gonna sell us something, we're not interested, bye-bye."

Percy told the group he was gonna go see his mom alone. But Piper wasn't listening she focused her attention on the so-called-salesmen. They weren't salemen, they were giants. Gaea's giants. Piper turned around to face Jason's back. But he wasn't there Percy was on a closing elevator. And Ryan was behind still confused about what was going on. This kid said he fought millions of monsters and won. Piper couldn't believe that, especially because he got confused so easily.