Chapter 8

Here's Chapter 8.

Enjoy =D

Please comment.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

=========================================================================

Percy Jackson was crumbled the moment he lost his girlfriend. He thought that the monster had captured Annabeth, and tried to go after it. But he was later told that the monster was Annabeth. So, he was dating, a monster all along. No it couldn't have been true? But it seemed like the only way it would make sense. He desperately hoped that it wasn't true. It couldn't be. He felt it couldn't be. But all he could do was abandon all the dreams, he had. The dreams that revolved around being with Annabeth. She couldn't be monster. All this time Percy knew she wasn't, she was too human to be. He'd known her for a long time. She couldn't.  These thoughts trailed his mind, as the Argo II was set to return to Camp-Half Blood. After the war games. The Senate decided that Camp-Half Blood would be without much support, after most of the Half-Bloods had left for Camp Jupiter. But it took about a year to arrange a legitt alliance, and they had to stay. Hazel and Leo, weren't around. Not even back at the camp. He worried about them. Then he wondered who was Sammy Valdez?

Percy thought Sammy probably was Leo's grandpa or something. As the Argo II reeled in towards the camp.

He saw Grover and Chiron, they tried to greet him, and so did the rest of the camp. But Percy wanted to be alone. So he walked away towards his cabin.

He thought no one would be there but there was.

Dad wasn't joking when he had said he'd send brothers, Percy thought.

He had long black hair that extended down his neck. And green eyes ( a Poseidion thing, Percy thought), he wore a orange T-shirt, and torn out jeans(they looked like they've been through a war.) His face was tanned.

"Hey," Percy called out.

The boy turned around and said, "Hi, who are you?"

"I'm your brother."

The boy looked surprised,"Oh, so you're mom is Chaos right?"

"Who?"

"Chaos, the godess of .. Chaos , yeah"

"No my mom is a mortal, my dad is Poseidon." Chaos, must've been a minor goddess, Percy never heard of her. But the name seemed, so different the way Ryan said it. Percy sensed it was supposed to be important, and big. But Ryan said it as the name was garbage.

"Oh okay, never mind. I'm Ryan by the way. Ryan Ames to be exact."

"What are you doing here," Percy asked.

"Oh, I wanted to be alone, and most of the cabins were full, so I went in the first empty one I saw."

"But you're not supposed to be here, you should be in the Hoe Cabin."

"Eh, Hose what's that supposed to mean. Just kidding. I see you've got a short attention spam. I do too. Where was I? Oh yeah, I would be in the cabin, if it existed. Chaos, is like Gaea by the way. Except much older. She created Gaea. I think. And then Gaea created the world."

Percy had never heard of Chaos. Probably because she was so old.

"So what's up," Ryan said.

"Nothing much."

"Really, something's up. Yeah, I see something is. You can't fool me, what's your name again."

"I'm Percy Jackson. My girlfriend turned out to be a monster."