Chapter 9

Here is chapter 9.

There's a lot of characters, in this story. Tee-hee.

Enjoy. =D

All rights resevered.

======================================================================

Marvin Sorenson, was heading towards the First Star. He would see his mother again, would he not? But that wasn't why he was going. He was going to save his friend and himself from this teenage girl. She was a monster wasn't she. She looked like a girl, but she was a monster. Marvin could sense it, every time he looked at the mark on her arm. Marvin wondered why, the headband had taken him to the Doors of Fate. And why she had asked him and Jared for advice, they were just ordinary kids, or were they? As the First Star grew larger in his eyes. It was round, and was a mixture of blue, green, and white. Marvin, was on. They were on a vessel, his ancestors had come to the planet on. It was dominated by rust, in terms of appearance. And it was a cylinder shape, with a pointed cone at one end of it. The other end was with holes that unleashed fire.

Inside the vessel, was four seats, two, were for right behind of the controls, and the other seats were behind the two in front.

The girl told him it was a "spaceship." And she didn't tell him her name. She had said to herself, "If only I could have that name again, which I don't deserve." The "spaceship" had creaky boards, that constructed it. And it was about to fall apart, as it smashed into the star. But it turns out, it wasn't a star, it was a planet. So was his planet. It was a planet, but also known as the Second Star. It confused him.

The vessel then closed in the "star", and smashed against the ground of the plant. Before that was the moment, the last instant of things as they were, and then, the girl pressed buttons, and they were alive, but the "spaceship" wasn't. They were covered in dirt, but they were alive. Marvin, and Jared, were relieved, but the girl just, urged them forward. To find the Child of the Star. Marvin, looked around and the First Star looked familiarly similar to the Second Star. The trees, were the same, the streets, and there were giant buildings, tall enough to claim that they were scraping the skies. He was now, on top of high grounds, and it seemed, the vast stretch, of the First Star's terrain, went on forever and ever. How would they find the Child of the Star, if this place was so big?

=====================================================================

The girl, once known as Annabeth Chase, found out that her mother was right, the Mark was powerful, it had power. The power of wisdom. And that's how, she had discovered. Discovered the truth. But now all she wanted was to be Annabeth Chase again. She was a monster, a monster looking for love. Now, she didn't even know who Annabeth Chase was, all she knew was that she had to be her again, and Percy. She went to the Second Star for various reasons, and now she was heading towards, the location of DOA Recording Studios.

======================================================================

Jared Khubyar, was in a ferry of ghosts. He looked down the afterdeck. He saw water. But the funny thing was, it wasn't water. What was it? He then saw a cave, instead of his own reflection. He rubbed his eyes but the cave was still there. Jared, thought he was hallucinating, too much things to take in, for one day. The girl, had killed a giant three headed dog with one strike of a knife, she had destroyed GHOSTS with the thing on her arm, and she had changed the man named Charon, without even touching him. Just showed him her Mark, and he let her on the boat. She was scary. The scariest thing he had ever seen. Nothing but scary.

They approached a palace. A black giant palatial palace. The front doors had something inscribed in them. And the girl opened the door to the palace. She went in, the boys followed and there was a man with albino white skin, intense black eyes that were either the eyes of a genius or a madman, and having a mesmerizing, evil charisma, and shoulder-length black hair, sitting on a throne, three old ladies beside him. But as the girl entered the room, that all vanished, the old ladies flew at lightening speed, out of the room, through the doors of the room. And the man, froze in fear. His eyes grew less intense, and the evil charisma disappeared.

The girl opened her mouth and shouted as loud as her lungs would expand, and it seemed, her lungs couldn't stop expanding,

"WHERE IS HE? RELEASE HIM. RELEASE RYAN AMES. YOU SAD BAG!"

The man opened his mouth (barely), and stammered,

" I do---do-don't know what you-you-your talking about. Ryan never die-die-died. No-no-now get outta my fa-fa-face!"

The girl then lunged at him, pointing her knife taken out of her pocket. Growling, she boomed,

"I'VE WAITED TOO LONG. TOO LONG! 13 MONTHS, 2 WEEKS, 6 DAYS, 7 HOURS, 13 MINUTES, AND NOW 57, uh 58 SECONDS. EVERY SECOND, EVERY SECOND I FORGET WHO ANNABETH CHASE IS!!! EVERY SECOND, I FORGET WHAT HAPPINESS IS!!! EVERY SECOND, I'M REMINDED HOW ANNANBETH CHASE, COULD LIVE WITHOUT BEING EMBARASSED HOW HAPPY SHE WAS, EVERY TIME EVERYBODY, EVERYTHING LOOKS AT MY ARM, LOOKS INTO MY EYES! AND AFTER THIS LONG I CAN BREATHE, BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE RYAN IS! HE'S IN THE UNDERWORLD HE'S BEEN DEAD NOW FOR 11 YEARS NOW, AND YOU TELL ME HE'S ALIVE. I'M SERIOUS HADES OLYMPUS, IF YOU'VE BEEN AWAY WITHOUT LOVE, FAMILY, OR FRIENDSHIP, AND ALL YOU GOT WAS HATRED, NEGLECT, AND FEAR. YOU'D KNOW. YOU'D KNOW. YOU'D KNOW YOU POMPOUS WINDBAG! BUT YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN IN THE HIGHWAY, WHERE MOST ACCIDENTS HAPPEN, SCUMBAG. Now, now I'll give you an hour to take me to Ryan or this knife will get deeper into your heart. You see the golden blood now, well imagine how it would be when I don't get Ryan to fix me."

The girl who used to be Annabeth Chase, was on Hades, she was squeezing his neck, Hades's face turned almost invisible, with paleness. The knife was planted in where his heart was supposed to be. Hades was gagging and choking, not being able to break free of "Annabeth Chase." Annabeth relied on what was logical , because of the Mark. Every time she wanted to do something. And that's how the girl had winded up here. And not at Camp-Half Blood. The word were actually pretty funny, but the way Hades saw it they were dead serious, no matter how hilarious they sounded. Ecspecially, the ones about one hour.

================================================================

Hades Olympus, was scared to his death. The little-demigod was killing him. It wasn't possible, he tried to break into his pure form, but he couldn't he didn't have much energy left. That was the girl's plan, and now he had to find her Ryan Ames, in an hour. But he didn't think he could survive that long. He was about to get killed. Gods couldn't die, but there existence could be killed, destroyed to the smallest fragments, and that was what was happening to him now. Annabeth, had made a foolish mistake, she had endangered the world, by opening the Doors of Death. The last thing Hades could say was, "Anna-beth."

He stammered not because he was scared, because he was weak. He tried to foucs, this was the last chance to make a difference towards the grim future.

"Your Mark, your Mark,--" Hades was dizzy, he was called a bad god, everybody hated him, until the Titan War. He was glad he had made a difference. He was glad he let Hazel live. He was glad of all the litte good things he did, he was proud to have shown the world his colours. That was all that mattered he was happy, but he had to tell her. It was the only way for the world to be saved.

" --it's a sign. A sign of war. Be-ware- be -ware-.  The Dark's secret-there's more to-it. The egg-" Hades couldn't finished he closed his eyes smiling he was dying with hope inside him, and he faded away, as the world was doomed. Hazel was safe, and that was all that mattered, he was a dad. He hoped, and it worked. No matter what Annabeth had said, nothing could stop him, he was happy. He died. But so what, he took hope with him, tears rolling down his cheeks, it was the last moment of things as they were, and then things would get worse, and worse, but Hades was grateful he had felt love. At the end death conquered him, and soon it would conquer all.