Chapter 7

Ryan Two Years Ago:

Ryan saw light, he followed it and winded up in a room under construction. He was on a stretcher, hanging between two tables, of a salad bar? That was funny because he was pretty sure, he had died, after tiring himself out against a giant. Tityon, right. He was the strongest he had ever fought. No it wasn't really strong, but it didn't die. It freakin didn't die. What kind of monsters don't die?!?!

=====================================================================

Annabeth Chase 2 years ago:

There was a boy about 14 on a stretcher between the two tables, of the salad bar she had built. The gods had told her to leave him alone. Annabeth returned to Olympus to re-construct it. The boy looked similarily like Ryan Ames, but that couldn't be Ryan died a LONG time ago. And if Ryan was alive he would be 23 years old. That boy wasn't even close to looking like 23. He had long black hair, tanned skin, was in rags, and what were those things on his feet? She approached him.

"Hey, I'm Annabeth. Who are you?"

"I don't know, but I'm pretty sure my first name is Ryan," the boy answered.

Annabeth gasped.

"Got a problem with that, huh?" Ryan asked. Except he was using a weird British gangster accent and funny hand gestures, that looked almost cute. He smiled.

Annabeth laughed.  

"No, no, you just remind me of someone I know."

"Oh really, because you do too."

Ryan then squinted, and examined her. He said, " I think we've met before a really long time ago. Oh yeah, by any chance do you know where I can find this Thalia girl."

Annabeth noticed he was the exact  same person as Ryan Ames except, he was a bit older, maybe Ryan never died, maybe he was turned into a pine tree, and he's like 14, because the pine tree turned back into Ryan because of a golden fleece. You're going crazy, Annabeth told herself.

"Yeah, Thalia is a part of the Hunters, Thalia Grace right. To see her you need to ask Artemis for help, why ask me?"

" Thalia Grace," Ryan muttered as if trying on a new pair of shoes.

Then he asked, "What's a  Hunter? Oh yeah and what's an Artemis?"

"You're kidding right," Annabeth had a glance at Ryan, but he shook his head, " A Hunter is like a camper-"

"What camper? From what camp..." Ryan interrupted.

Annabeth realized Ryan was stupid, well not really but it was probably because he grew up on the streets, judging by his clothes.

"Okay, so a Hunter is a girl that doesn't date, and instead hunts, and they are lead by Artemis the goddess of the hunt, understand?" She didn't have to be sarcastic, but Ryan didn't seem to mind.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, let me get this right. a Hunter doesn't date."

"Yea pretty much, and they-"

"They don't date? They don't date?" Ryan kept repeating these words as if they were a pair of shoes that didn't fit, but he tried to force on.

"Maybe, it's another Thalia," Annabeth encouraginly suggested.

"No, no you know which one I'm talking about, the one with electrifying blue eyes, long black hair, and is- how old is she?"

"Well the Thalia, I know is supposed to be 23.-"

"SUPPOSED TO BE 23. Don't lie to me Annabeth Chase, tell me where she is."