Chapter 10

Hello, here's chapter 10.

BTW, school starts tomorrow, so it will be hard to upload more often. Oh yeah, and I'm starting a new story about 3-5 weeks later. I'm gonna have made up the whole thing. It's gonna be about a North Korea and soccer. So if you're interested be sure to check that out.

======================================================================

Annabeth was hiding, and she was never gonna reveal herself. She had ditched Jared and Marvin, gave them up to the world. While she was in a place where she couldn't harm anyone or anything. Hades, she didn't expect to kill him. Just to torment him until, she got what she wanted. She cried, and for the first time she felt her heart loosen, but that didn't mean she wasn't a monster. For now all she could do was whimper these words, " My name is Annabeth Chase." She was scared and these words gave a little hope. But a little hope was better than none, or was it?  She realized what she had done, the world was better without her.

But Hades he was happy when he died. He was happy for that one moment, he knew the world was gonna end. Annabeth was surprised. He was happy. None of her calculations could tell why. Screw calculations. That's what screwed me up in the first place, she thought. She then saw a figure approaching her.

"Hello, are you Annabeth Chase?" said the figure who sounded like a girl, " Do you want your life, back help me assassinate these demigods."

======================================================================

Trash Meteor looked at Maxie. It was him.

"Maxie," he said.

Maxie Meteor was a kid with implanted black hair, light skin, blue intensely frightening eyes, and he was dressed in black, like a mourner. Black jacket, black pants, black socks, black shoes, and black gloves.

Maxie glared at Trash so intensely there was so much tension. And Trash was freaking out.

Maxie looked at Trash if he was actually Trash. He was in rags. Fabric, cut unevenly in all sides, covered in a colour that looked as if a military uniform's colour had desolved. He had light skin, but you could hardly call it skin, it was half covered in dirt. His hair was long enough to be tied up like six times a pony tail. And there were who knows? Mixed up in his black hair.

"Do I know you?" Maxie asked not letting go of his glare, but slightly moving his lips. It was scary.

Then the horse man said, "Um excuse, me who are you and what are you doing here?"

The whole of the room was looking at him. Trash then pointed at Maxie.

"You're my brother. You're Maxie, right?, Maxie Meteor." Desperately wanting him to say yes and embrace him.

" Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm Josh Maxim. I've never heard of a Maxie Motor in my life? What kind of person's last name is motor?" Still, in his intense glare.

The horse man interrupted, "I'm Chiron. Now please tell me who you are?"

"Me. I'm Trash."

Chiron looked confused, " I'm sorry did you say you were garbage. And have no worth."

"No, I mean my name is Trash. I'm Trash Meteor. I'm a demigod, my dad is a god, and my mom is a mortal, that's all you need to know." He didn't know what he was saying but it felt right.

For a second he saw Maxie (Josh) twitching, but then as Trash turned to face him, he met the same stagnant intense glare.

"Juniper treat our new camper to the Hermes cabin. Oh yeah, and bathe him and give him new clothes," Chiron ordered. Then a nymph small and petite, with wispy hair the color of amber, and a pretty elfish face, urged Trash outta the room. To give him a tour of the camp.