Chapter 11

Here it is Chapter 11.

I hope you enjoy. =D

====================================================================

Annabeth Chase she knew she couldn't trust the girl. But she was desperate.And for the first time in her life despair had turned her into a murderer. First, she killed Hades. And now, she was killing demigods all over the world. Jason Diamond? Who was that? But Luna had treated him as someone very powerful. If Luna was a murderer why did she target the most powerful, Annabeth knew, she was an assassin. Now they were going to kill someone named Ryan Ames. Well, Luna was, she was going to kill this other street kid, Jason's friend name Chris Javaris. Not someone named Ryan Ames. The Ryan Ames. How could she kill someone, who was the only person that could save her?

No, Luna could save her right? She promised. After all she had shown her that the gods of Olympus were wrong. The gods of the First Star were all wrong. The Second Star's gods, well god, was the way. Jared and Marvin were from the Second Star. They helped her even though they didn't want to. They were good boys, leaving their planet for her needs.

Then she remembered Percy. Would Percy want this? Annabeth was stuck, Percy was the only exception to this plan. Help Luna, and she'll help you. That's what she hoped. No, it wasn't about what Percy wanted, it was about what she had to do.

Luna was a scary girl. She was a girl alright. A girl with white hair. It's probably dye, was Annabeth's first impression. But it seemed real. It was like real hair, all her strips of hair were white.She had intense grey eyes like hers, she wore a sleeping gown, a white sleeping gown smirched with blood, and light skin. If she was raised as a normal girl, even a normal demigod, she would've been really pretty.

She murdered with a knife, that looked awkwardly like hers. Who was Luna?

Annabeth gasped. Luna was-

But then her thought was interrupted by Luna who was right behind her, breathing on her with a breath without a smell. Annabeth turned around.

Luna opened her mouth and began, "Now Annabeth darling, have you forgotten I can read people's minds. Now I want you drop that thought, before I add you to the list of people I have to kill."

Annabeth nodded, biting her lips. She was going to hide that thought. No use doing, that Luna will find out anyways.

"Good," Luna said.

======================================================================

Chris Javaris found two boys, about twelve, in an alley, only the worst of gangsters would roam. They were stuffing garbage into their mouths. A bunch of crazies he thought. Then he realized they were just hungry. He decided to take them to his place, well it used to be Jason's but he died. But then he thought they were probably not demigods. He looked at one of the boy's head, there was a headband. And a pink jewel on the headband. That was enough to make him believe they were demigods. They had to be. Something about the jewel, had told him. It was of great relation to Jason Diamond, somehow. Chris just couldn't put a finger on it.

"Hey, you boys hungry, follow me I'll give you food." Chris said, approaching them. The boy with the headband was wearing rags, and he had rather an appearance an abandoned child would have. An abandoned child who never got used to the streets, kind of like Huckleberry Finn, the other boy, had a long neck and brown hair covering his eyes. He was in very weird clothing. One that people on earth would never wear.

They just looked at him, with blank eyes.

"Oh you don't need to be afraid, c'mon I'm just like you guys. Abandoned because I'm a bit special compared to normal people. Demigods is the right term."

They wouldn't budge, they wouldn't even move a muscle.

"I'm Chris Javaris, son of Enyo, the war god. -"

Chris then came up with an idea, that would have to make these guys move.

"Ok, I'm going, I'd follow me if  I were you, but if you wanna starve then starve. You can't find food these parts of the streets, the mortal gangsters, always take them." Chris walked away. That was his first mistake. His next,  and final mistake was looking back. By that time, he was already next to the spot the assassin was hiding. And he turned around, which made him more vulnerable, with his back to the assassin. The next ting he knew, his neck was locked by the assassin's arm, and a knife was at his throat. And he was trapped in some sort of light, the same light that Jason was in.

====================================================================

Maxie Meteor, was running. He had to, before Ryan Ames was at him. He faked his name as Josh Maxim, and pretended to be a messenger from the gods. Hermes's immortal son. Maxie was good at lying, if he had an advantage or if it was even. But if the advantage was against him, his lying was not the best. He had the book and the map in his hands. Now, he was going to bring them to his dad, and he would finally be loved. Finally be confirmed as his son. That was what he wanted. He was running at top speed, towards where his dad was going to meet him. In Percy Jackson's apartment.

====================================================================

Trash Meteor, was shown the orientation film, a tour of the camp, and then his cabin. He was undetermined. The orientation film, it was garbage, he knew his dad was some sort of immortal, and that monsters existed. But America was like Greece, he didn't know that, and he wasn't sure if he was gonna believe that either. The camp seemed like a decent place, better than the streets. Anything was better than the streets, he had been in the streets too long. No, worse he had suffered too long in the streets. His cabin, Travis and Connor were it's counsellors. Travis was tall and skinny with a mop of curly brown hair that hangs in his blue eyes. Like most of the other children of Hermes, he has upturned eyebrows, a sarcastic smile and a gleam in his eyes, and freckles. He has a crooked smile to match his personality and is a little bit taller than his brother, Connor. They were pranksters, but Trash didn't mind, as long as they didn't get in his way.

Then he saw Maxie (a.k.a. Josh Maxim), Trash was pretty sure he was the same Maxie. Not Josh Maxim. Trash sneaked after him. He had to know. He had to know, he had someone to love. Maxie took Trash all the way to an apartment where there was a man in black clothing, he was all black, there was no trace of any other colour. A black mask, a black hat, and you get the idea... He was Trash's dad. His dad who had always hated him for being unlike the others, in his family. So, human...

They were in a bedroom, Trash was just outside the window on the roof, and the windows were open. So he could hear every word they said.

"Ok son, before, I take the items you collected I turn my attention to your brother Trash, that bottom feeder, hanging on the window of this apartment. Yes, Trash, I know your there, now come out before, anything worse happens."

====================================================================

Sammy Valdez had lost it, he had lost the key. The girl called Annabeth Chase had taken it from him. How could he have lost it? He had his eyes on it the whole time, and he was holding it. He had seen no one coming. One moment it was there, and then the other moment it was gone. The key was made of four parts, and Sammy hoped Annabeth wouldn't find all four, because the results would be devestating.