Chapter 17

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've been busy with family buisness. Ok here's chapter 17. Be sure to check my new story I Will Fly.

Enjoy =D

========================================================================

Jason Grace woke up. It was 3:00 AM but, the time wouldn't matter if his dream was true. He got out of his bed after opening his eyes widely and swiftly. It was the middle of the night, and he couldn't see a thing. Suddenly Jason blinked. He turned his tanned face, and it was illuminated by a light outside the room. Jason looked at Percy's bed, he wasn't there. He quickly put on his orange hoodie, and opened the window. The wind was blowing his blonde hair like a flag in a tornado. It was beyond windy, and snow was helping the cold temperature more than it knew. He closed the window and jumped into the window. He could fly, well not really he kind of controled air pressure- it was complicated, and the wind was making it more complicated. The white light caught his eyes again. What was that- The weather was insane. The wind was blowing like a billion miles per hour, and the snow? It was like an endless avalanche. What was wrong with the gods?

Whoaaa. And Jason went falling, the wind tipped his balance on the air, and he was a shooting star. He was heading towards into- a butcher knife? Well, anyways he was going to die.

=======================================================================

Piper McLean found herself in a room with a lady in it. She was a pretty woman, She had blonde hair, light skin, brown eyes, her hair was loose hanging in the wind, brown eyes illuminating the darkness of night. She wore robes, of a time like the 1500s. But they were beautiful.

Although she was pretty, there was something about her. She took out something out of the air? How? It didn't matter, because it was a knife, and it was heading towards her. Piper tried to dodge, tried to avoid it, but she tied against a wall with a rope tight enough to squeeze her into a form of a pencil. She screamed, but no noise came out her mouth was duck taped shut. It seemed like a scene in an action movie, but no help would come.

=========================================================================

"Annabeth," Percy whispered.

The figure in the red cloak walked away. Percy then sprinted after her.

"What do you want from me?" The girl asked in a voice that was so firm, but not so firm.

"It's me Percy, Percy Jack-"

"I know who you are, Perceus Jackson, but now I advise you shut up and turn away, if you don't want trouble."

"Annabeth," Percy muttered under his cold breath.

Percy then forcefully grabbed her face and attached his lips on hers. Just to find himself against a brick wall of the alley, with a knife at his throat.

"Holy shit. What in Tartarus did you do that for?" Annabeth asked staring intensely into Percy's ocean green eyes, with her fierce grey eyes. Her grey eyes used to be cute, but now it was frightening.

"I love you." Percy said. He thought he was going to come out in stammers, but it was one whole voice.

Annabeth breathed on him, with a cold, tasteless breath. She sighed, tears watered in her eyes, she fought them back, and returned to the intense glare, and started slowly moving her lips.

"Listen, Seaweed Brain, there's a reason I'm at Rome, and it's not because of this damn stupid crap called love. I'm here for one reason and one reason only, and I want my old life back. And this kid is the only way to get it back." She pointed at Ryan who was unconcious on the ground, " Now listen up punk, if your going to love, sure go ahead, but I'm not doing anything, but getting him to help me. Until I get my life back. Understand?"

She let go of her grip on him. And walked away.

"Annabeth," Percy just said, on his buttom on the cold freezing ground.

As Annabeth walked away she thought, it wasn't the mark that makes her into a monster, but it's the makr that made her into a monster. She fought back tears, clenched her fist, and grabbed Ryan, walking away.

========================================================================

Annabeth finally reached the harbor, she was one corner turn away from it. She was in anoher alley, shadowed by the darkness of the shadow Apollo created. It was light out, and she was going to take the ferry to reach her final destination. And she'll be free again. Will she? She wasn't sure, but it was too close to stop now. Then the body in her arm, opened his mouth, and muttered the words,

"The Mark of Athena Burns through Rome

The Child of Wisdom Walks Alone"

It was a voice so ancient, it just wasn't Ryan. Then Annabeth sunk into a vision.

After the vision, Annabeth dropped to her knees, and weeped.