Chapter 30+The End+Background of new story

The End=

Six years later.

"Happy birthday baby girl." I smiled hugging Avril tightly. She was turning seven. She was just a little girl in the store not moments ago. Her hair was still platinum blond and straight. Her eyes were a toned down red with a hint of blue. Her nose was tiny and pointy, her ears were naturally pointed with no surgery.

"Thanks, mom." She said hugging me back.I had on her jean shorts and a tank top because her party was outside on a nice day. It was hard to believe in ten plus years she will be Alpha female of this pack. Well maybe not if Kaleb excepts me to change him into a half vamp so I won't have to live by myself forever.

Avril loved music. She loved singing and playing guitar and piano and sports. I was happy she wasn't a girl who would sit around all day and do nothing. I was sending her to a boarding school for vampires next year as mandatory by the vampire council. I was upset that she'd be leaving but it made her a strong independant woman.

We had a day of fun and good pack times. My parents came to visit with my brothers and my brothers mates and there kids. I was supposed to be twenty-six now but I am stuck in a twenty year old body while Kaleb ages.

My brothers were twenty seven, Xaviet and Brandon were twenty-five.

Kaleb's sister and her mate came. She was twenty-four. She looked aexactly like Kaleb. They could pass for twins. She was nice. She was bubbly and giggly and fun to be around.

That night I popped the question on Kaleb.

"Kaleb I don't want to live alone for...how many years." He stared blankly at the wall.

"Kaleb please...I can't watch you turn seventy and me stay twenty. Please." I begged. He nodded although he seemed unhappy and I rember hugging him tightly not wanting him to let go. That was the night I changed him from a full blood wolf and into a vampire.

One year later:

"Class this is Avril. She will be joining us." The teacher said as young Avril stepped in. She went to the back next to a boy with spiky blonde hair. His eyes were amber as he starred at her.

"My name is Alexei." He smiled in a hint of a russian accent.

"Avril." She smiled.

*The End*

I wanted to make it short cuz I have some explaining.

K Yes Kaleb is half vampire with Aubbrie so she won't be alone.

Yes Alexei is Yuri's son and Avril and him become bets friends not knowing there parents hate for each other,

Yes I am making a sequel about Avril's life.

No not right away till I get at least five requests.

Ask if you have anymore questions but yea that's it on the story line of Aubbrie and Kaleb.They;ll be mentioned in the second book but not main characters like Avril and Alexei

So...bai. XD