Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

I woke up to Kaleb shaking me. We were here...It was dark, and we were in water.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"This is an island. It was given to us by the werewolf society. We own it."

"Very pretty, blue water...well at least I think it's too dark to see." I laughed. He helped me out of the boat to the beach house on the island. Windows surrounded it. It was light wood flooring with comfy chairs, couches, big kitchen, big ass bed! The thing was huge! It could easily fit ten people with some space for each person. I took a dash at the mound of pillows on the bed and I moaned happily into the soft fluff. Suddenly I was scooped up by Kaleb.

"Unnecessary."I smiled.

"What? It's what you're supposed to do." He laughed setting me down.

"You are supposed to walk through the front door of the new house you buy." I laughed while kicking off the annoying heels; I sighed happily for my free and aching feet. To be honest I was tired. It had been a long day.

"I grabbed my shorts and tank top from my suitcase and ran in the bathroom to change. When I came back out Kaleb was gone. I shrugged and laid on the mound of pillows and closed my eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Kaleb asked.

"Sleeping. I'm exhausted." I sighed opening my eyes.

"No you're not. I have waited numerous years for you."

"What are you talking about? You had Kassidy."

"Virgins are way better. Especially ones with platinum blonde hair and grey eyes."

"Ha! Liar." I said turning around. He bgean running his fingers up and down the curve of my waist from how I was laying. I was very ticklish so I squirmed. His hand went under my shirt and around my stomach and he pulled me towards him. He kissed along my cheek and shoulder but I wouldn't move. I smiled to myself. Time to have some fun.

"Fine." He sighed giving up after a while. He got up from the bed and went out to the kitchen to get a drink. As he was I tip toed into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his waist. I couldn't reach his neck to kiss him so I rested my head against his back. I put my hands under his shirt and wrapped my arms around his bare waist while he drank water.

"I'm awake now." I whispered. He laid the glass in the sink and spun around picking me up by the waist and perching me on the counter. He put his hand on the mid of my back and pulled me towards him while the other hand rested on my bare thigh. He kissed me roughly putting his tongue in my mouth. I ruffled his hair with one hand and kept the other on his back because I felt myself slipping from the counter.I inched myself closer to him so I was stuck right to him and wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. My stomach felt heated and tingly and he growled in approval at the feeling.

He picked me up carrying me to the bedroom where he rested me on the mound of comfy pillows. He came on top of me and I yanked his shirt off. My fangs descended in hunger and passion. I yanked my tank top off leaving me only in bra and shorts while he stayed in his jeans still. I undid them and threw them to the ground.

I won't tell anymore incase any young audience members are reading this.

----------------

The next morning I awoke to no Kaleb.I was a bit sore down below from all night. He marked me though...I stood infront of the mirror in jean shorts and tank top. A small silver crescent rested on my neck; I was his. No male wolf could touch me.

Over our honeymoon it was a lot of mating, touching, kissing and having some mega fun.

One morning I woke up and Kaleb had run out to the store to get some food.I woke up and was starving. I had a craving for food. I grabbed marshmellows form the cupboard and syrup form the fridge and poured the marshmellows in the bowl and the syrup on top. I sat there eating that, drinking juice and eating chips with cookies.

Kaleb came in and stared at me.

"Are you okay? You're eating like a champion this morning." He said kissing my head.

"I'm really hungry...I'm not gaining weight am I?" I asked turning side ways. My clothes felt a tad tight this morning.

"You look fine." He siad grabbing water from the fridge. I sat back down and bit into the now hard marshmellows from the syrup. It tasted gross. I threw it down disgusted...Then I felt this wave of nausea come over me.I got up from my chair and bolted to the bathroom.

"Aubbrie?" Kaleb called. I got sick from what I just ate. Must be food poisoning or the flu. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth and crawled back to bed.

"Are you alright?" Kaleb asked bending down next to the bed.

"Can you get my bag? I feel sick." I said. I brought some Gravol or something; I think. I'll just take some of that. Weird I felt fine like five minutes ago. He brought my bag from the washroom and I opened it finding taking some stomach relaxers. After I took them I laid back in bed closing my eyes.

------

"Aubbrie?" Kaleb asked gently shaking me. I flashed open my eyes and he stared at me.

"You slept for an entire day Aubs. Are you sure you're ok?" He asked. I sat up feeling the same horrible nausea wash over me again. I got up running to the bathroom and throwing up stomach acid. I had nothing to eat except for the marshmallows and syrup from yesterday. Kaleb pulled back my hair from my face as I got violently ill.

"Must be the change in the weather or something." I said standing up. I looked in the mirror and the skin and bones girl who was like a ghost. She looked really unhealthy and really sad.

"You know that werewolves are highly reproductive, right?" He asked.

"What? You think I'm pregnant?" I laughed walking back to bed.

"I know you have bad cramps I haven't heard you complain of any for a while." He noticed. I frowned realizing that I had not had cramps in a while.

I grabbed my phone and opened up my period tracker app.

"Fuck me..." I groaned hitting my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My phone says I was supposed to get my period two weeks ago." I sighed. Kaleb and I had been here for a while now.

"I'm just saying werewolves are highly reproductive it wouldn't hurt getting everything checked out." He suggested.

"You are going to have to run back to the store." I said.

"I'm on it. Do you need anything else?" He asked.

"Ginger ale and crackers. It's going to be a long day." I said sighing angrily.