Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

I jumped on the first plane back to Colorado. I was unsteady in my seat and unsettled. I bobbed my leg up and down. It seemed as if everyone who looked at me was Caleb. I shook my head angrily at the thought. I knew I still had a while to go. I decided to not take a cab but to just run. I instantly formed into my wolf form and sprinted over the rough terrain cutting my paws on some sharp sticks. I could smell Caleb Kilometres away from him.

I ran and ran even though my groin and my ankles screamed for me to stop. Once I could smell Caleb clearly I emerged from the forest. I trotted to the house nervous on what he would say.

Would he take me back?

Would he tell me to leave?

I shook my head. He had to know how I felt and nothing is stopping me from saying it. I pushed the back door open and crouched in. It was quiet. This weekend was 'going away' weekend.

"Caleb, don't worry about her. She left, who cares?" I heard Kassidy say. My heart thumped. It pounded in my ears and I hope no one heard it.

Don't Caleb...Don't.

I crouched around the corner and there she was. Body pressed to his hugging him tightly. That should be me, not her dirty, slimy cheating hands all over him. I growled angrily. Something inside me snapped. It made me very angry and possessive that she was touching him everywhere. I wanted to lunge at her and rip her head off.

"Aubbrie." Caleb sighed happily. I glanced at him but my eyes snapped back onto her. I wanted her gone.

"Caleb. Make her stop." She said frightened as she stood behind him clutching his arm. I snarled and nipped towards her arm. He instantly shrugged out of her clutch. I barked at her to let her know who was in charge here.

"Aubbrie." Caleb growled at me. I turned to him and he was in wolf form. He growled at me to get outside. I walked out and stood a couple feet away from him. He wasn't pleased on how I was acting. I was thinking that maybe I should just leave.

"Caleb tell her to leave...I'm cold." She smiled. I shifted back.

"You know you're a little skank." I stated crossing my arms.

"Aubbrie." Caleb warned using a more harsh side to his voice.

"Caleb I came all the way here from Sweden not to listen to you tell me what I can and can't say to her. Honestly she's a skank. She will always be one. You think she'd care if something happened to you? No, she'd go right to Damen."

"Caleb baby that's not true. I love you." She whimpered.

"Honestly Caleb look at her. Does she look like a person who would stay with you through thick and thin? Does she look like a committed person. Caleb does she even have the same interests as you?"

"Of course I love hockey." She smiled.

"Name one team." I tested.

"Uh..." She said thinking.

"Just get out. Your brain is hollow and empty."

"Aubbrie enough for a second." Caleb commanded. He walked over to me.

"You did so many things wrong at that christmas party. Things that would of had you killed. If you ever do those things again, Aubbrie." He warned.

"Promise." I said cutting him off and kissing him. Something that I've been waiting to do for two months. He kissed me back without hesitation putting a hand on my lower back and pulling me closer as the other arm wrapped around my shoulders tightly. I hugged his waist tightly. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

------------

Awww.....So cute!