Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

"I don't wanna..." I complained to Trixie and Lacy. I made a scene right in the middle of the mall causing people to look at me thinking I was stuck in a seventeen year old girls body but I have a three year old mind.

I was complaining because I needed to get three dresses; one for the school dance, another for Trixie's wedding in two months and another for Lacy's wedding in three months. Caleb and I's wedding was pushed back until school is done.

"So who's the maid of honour for your wedding?" Trixie asked.

"Ren." I answered.

"Ren?" They responded in a disgusted way.

"Yea."

"He's a guy." Lacy pointed out.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

They dragged me into multiple dress stores and made me try on multiple dresses.

I ended up with three dresses and then we had to go shoe shopping and then the dreaded....bride's dress shopping. Luckily they had picked the dresses and just went for a fitting.

I think I passed out on the couch because when I woke up they were done.

(AN:Sorry that went by fast I had nothing to write about for that part but this part here I do)

As we were driving home Trixie and Lacy were arguing about who's wedding would be better. We were driving on a road with trees on each side.

Something felt unsafe though...Like something bad would happen. My stomach lurched when I saw a transport truck ahead.

"Trixie." I said since she was driving. The truck swirved as I looked at the driver who was passed out.

The truck suddenly bolted and I screamed.

"Trixie!" I screeched. She saw the truck and swirved off the road as we slammed into a tree. I was thrown from my seat and smacked my head against the passenger seat. That's why they say wear your seat belt.

I went into darkness as I laid on the back seat as my world swirled around and blurred together.

"Hello? Yes I need an ambulance to..." Someone said. I felt like someone just slammed a hammer on my head. It pounded. I felt my shirt become warm. Probably blood. I felt sick to my stomach.

Like bile was just sitting in my throat begging to be let out. I blinked and blinked and that's when my blinking became slower...and slower...and slower until I faded into darkness.

I woke up to someone yanking open my eye and shining a light into it.

"Okay she's in shock and she is not responding to anything but she's awake." The paramedic said. It's not that I wasn't responding it's because I couldn't. I wanted to speak. I wanted to yell.

I was scared and I wanted everyone to know it. I wanted my dad by my side saying everything will be okay. I slowly began to feel dizzy again and sick and tired.

"How far are we? She's going back under again." The paramedic said.

"Five minutes." The paramedic from the front responded. I slowly closed my eyes again and went back into sleep.

---------------------

"Hello, Aubbrie." The doctor said as I blinked slowly to brightness again. I rubbed my head because it was sore.

"Headache huh?" He asked. I nodded and blinked again to fully come awake.

"Well. It was a pretty nasty car accident. You do have a bad concussion. We are going to keep you here for tonight. A large gash was located on your stomach, a piece of glass from the window of the car somehow cut your stomach pretty bad. But other then that; no broken bones or sprains. So I will send the nurse in with some food and tylenol." He explained.

"Thanks." I said nodding. Shortly after in came the nurse along with Caleb. I yawned lazily after taking the tylenol.

"How you feeling?" Caleb asked kissing my head.

"Tired, Sore..." I said.

"Well, get some rest." He whispered while gently kissing my cheek. I ate what was on my tray and just talked for a while. After about an hour or two the nurse said I had to get up and walk around to make sure I was fully functioning. We walked around the hospital together but we couldn't go see Trixie or Lacy because they haven't woken up yet.

We looped upstairs and looked at the newborn babies.

"Triplets." I said pointing. Two girls and one boy.

"I can see my kid being here." Kaleb said.

"Our kid will be right at the front. He or she will be worthy to be here for everyone to look at." I laughed. He wrapped on arm around my shoulders.

"Okay there."

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Go to the cafeteria?" He asked. I nodded.

"Race ya." He said walking ahead of me.

"No he didn't." I smiled attempting to walk after him.

"Caleb, I hate you so much." I called.

"Nah, you love me." He smirked rounding the corner.

Damn right I do.