Are love is forever (A Delena story )

If u ship delena u will like it. I really hope u like it. it's my first vampire diaries book.

Elena POV

I can't help think about the fight me, Damon, and Stefan got into last night. They keep saying I have to pick one of them. I mean I do love both of them but I know I can only pick 1 of them.

I love the way Damon makes me feel. He loves me. He hasn't left me to kill a bunch of people like Stefan did. He was there for me when Stefan wasn't. I love him so much.

I dated Stefan for a long time. I know I will always love him deep down. I know he left me to kill to be his old self but I forgave him. He was the perfect boyfriend.

Flashback from last night*

" Elena you need to pick someone me or Stefan " Damon said. " its easier to pick since your not scurried to me anymore " damon finishes.

" I can't I love both of you " I say but I know I must pick one of them.

" Elena you can't do this anymore you have to pick one of us not both " Stefan says.

" Fine " I yell I'm so upset with them they are always fighting over me . I'm going to make up my mind it will hurt one of them.

" I'm sorry Elena don't hate me for making you chose but I can't keep living like this not knowing who you really love " Damon says than hugs me.

" Ok " I say than hug him back.

" I will see you tomorrow than " Stefan says than goes to his room.

" ok bye " I say. I could tell he is upset. " damon are you upset to?" I ask. But I think I already now the answer.

" Kinda " Damon says than looks at the sad look on my face. " because I love you so much and you used to love and now you love me and my brother. It's a little hard not to be. Elena you need to pick one of us ".

" Ok ok I know I need to pick " I say than storm out of there house.

Flashback over*

The next morning

I know I have to pick someone today. I have a shower than I dry off. i put on a pair of light blue of jean shorts and a black tank top. I put on some make up and straighten my hair.

I go down stairs. I put on the black high heels I wear last night. I say goodbye to Caroline. than walk to my car. I stayed at her house last night because I couldn't stand being in the same house as Stefan and Damon. And Jeramy asking me questions because you heard everything.

I get to Stefan and Damon's house. I go inside. I walk into the living room where Damon, Stefan ,and Jeramy are.

" Jeramy can you go to your room?" I ask him.

" No I'm staying down here Elena " Jeramy says than gives me a look that makes me think he hates me.

" Please Jer " I say.

" Ok fine " Jeramy says than runs up to his room.

" Have you made up your mind?" Damon asks. I love him so much.

' Yes but before I make up my mind I have to say something " I say than walk over to Stefan. " I will always love you deep down inside forever literally forever. and I know that who ever I pick will hurt everyone."

" Elena I will always love you no matter what or who you chose " Stefan says than hugs me.

I walk over to Damon. " i'll always love you and I love how you make me feel and when you where there for me when Stefan left or when I was sad " I say.

" I know and I will always love you to " Damon says.

" Know tell us " Stefan says.

" Ok I know whoever I chose everyone will hurt but I can never forget the memories that we had I'm sorry Stefan but I pick Damon " I say than hug Damon.

" I love you Elena " Damon says

Ok I hope u liked it

Vote and

Comment plz