As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough (Ch. 15)

**A/N: Hello! I know I promised a Valentines special, but I just couldn't fit it into my plot line, sorry! But, I think, well hope, the new twist makes up for it. . .Feel free to comment, vote, PM, message, whatever! :) Thank you all for everything and welcome, Yoreka and hathaway864, my newest fans! :) Thank you guys especially! <3 SarahRuRu**

As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 15

Point of view: Casey

What's going on? I could hear Sean and Marc yelling at each-other in the kitchen and I immediately wanted to know what's going on. I slowly climbed out of Sean's bed and shakily walked into the hallway.

The second I entered the kitchen, Sean and Marc spun around mid-yell and shut their mouths taking my appearance in. I looked down and saw my jeans and top that I was wearing earlier and looked up a confused expression on my face. What was so mesmerizing about my appearance?

"Casey, why are you glowing?" Marc asked, his voice going back to it's normal cool tone, but I could see that he was controlling a bunch of emotions.

"Excuse me?" I asked, perplexed. Glowing? I don't glow. What is he talking about?

"Casey, have you noticed anything strange since we gave you blood after you were kidnapped?" Marc asked a worried look on his face.

"My hearing increased, well my senses in general increased. I'm really good at reading people. Uhm, I think that's it. Why?" I asked, suddenly really worried, Marc never freaks out.

"I, well, think you're becoming a full-fledged vampire." Marc said while looking at the ground then up at me for a second to get my reaction.

"She WHAT?" Sean exclaimed, finally absorbing what Marc said.

"You heard what I said." Marc replied.

I backed up against the kitchen wall and collapsed onto the floor. A thousand thoughts raced through my mind.

Marc and Sean rushed over to check if I was okay but I waved them off.

"Casey?" Sean asked, keeping his distance.

"I-I don't know what to say." Was all I replied and let the thoughts race through my mind until I could pick one to act off.

"What were you two fighting about?" Was the thought I ended up choosing.

"Well, a man came over and said that Sean has to choose between you and John." Marc replied with no emotion whatsoever.

"Excuse me? How long ago was this? I mean a man comes over saying that you have to choose between me and my brother and no one even mentions it to me? Don't you think I'd care?" I asked, my voice raising octaves at a time. "This is ME we're talking about!" I finished, out of breath.

"We, um, didn't really know how to break it to you." Sean supplied, trying to calm me down.

"Well, now I know so let's do something about it." I said, resolute.

"What about you being a vampire? Or soon to be vampire?" Marc asked, looking really curious.

"We can deal with that later. If there is a later." I said, and we started planning what we're going to do to save my brother and my life.

(C) SarahRuRu

**A/N: Hello! I know I promised a Valentines special, but I just couldn't fit it into my plot line, sorry! But, I think, well hope, the new twist makes up for it. . .Feel free to comment, vote, PM, message, whatever! :) Thank you all for everything and welcome, Yoreka and hathaway864, my newest fans! :) Thank you guys especially! <3 SarahRuRu**