As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! (Ch. 12)

**A/N: Hellos! Here's the next piece, I'm going to draw this out as much as I can because I am that evil. I will update again Wednesday with the next chunk. Who do you think Sean is going to choose? It might surprise you. Comment with any guesses or suggestions. :) Love you guys!

<3 SarahRuRu**

As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 12

Point of view: Sean

Crap. Crap. Craaappp. I didn't want her to pass out. I just wanted her to fall asleep. Wow, a hundred plus years and I'm still screwing up? Good job, idiot.

I quickly picked up Casey and carried her to my room. She felt like she weighed nothing.

I placed her on the bed gently and arranged her hair so it was out of her face.

There. Beautiful as always.

Now what to do while I wait?

KNOCK KNOCK

Oh, there's the door, I guess whomever's there will keep me occupied.

I quickly used my vampire speed to run to the door. Cliche', I know, but it comes in handy.

"Hello?" I asked, opening the door slowly, or at well human speed.

"Hi, Sean, I heard you were back in town." The man at the door said omniously.

"Yeah, can I help you?" I asked, trying to sound polite.

"Yes, you can." He replied with an evil smirk and I just looked at him questionably. "You know how John went missing? Well, that's what I'm here to talk about. You can help by making my life easier and getting him back by sacrificing Casey." The man continued and I just started at him, hoping this was some sick joke.

"I'm serious." He finished after seeing the apparent disbelief on my face.

Wow, decisions decisions.

Where's Marc when you need him?

**A/N: Hellos! Here's the next piece, I'm going to draw this out as much as I can because I am that evil. I will update again Wednesday with the next chunk. Who do you think Sean is going to choose? It might surprise you. Comment with any guesses or suggestions. :) Love you guys!

<3 SarahRuRu**