As If Moving, Transferring Schools, and Meeting the Possible Love of My Life Wasn't Enough! (Ch. 18)

**A/N: Hmmm. I don't really have any comments to go along with this chapter. Um. Yeah. I guess there isn't any pointless ranting this week... Lucky you. :P Thanks for fanning me or thanks for reading if you don't want to fan me. :) Feel free to comment! <3 SarahRuRu**

As If Moving Transferring Schools and Meeting The Possible Love of My Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 18: The Unbelievable Truth

Point of view: John

"I can not believe you put Casey and I in danger like that!" I screamed at Sean the second we were out of the hospital and in the car speeding down the roads of Laguna.

"I know I'm sorry okay! I'll be out of Casey and your lives soon enough!" Sean yelled and I did my best not to swerve the car off the road and into some pedestrians; I was stunned beyond belief. Not just because he yelled at me I mean, he never loses his temper, but because of what he said. He's leaving?

"Yes, I'm leaving." Sean replied stating the obvious before I even asked him again.

"Dude, you have got to stop doing that your never going to fit in if you answer people when they don't talk. I mean you'll be the--" I started but Sean interrupted me.

"Did you not hear what I just said? I'm leaving. I don't care if I fit in or not. The second Casey is better I'm gone." with that Sean opened the door and hopped out. Yes, he just jumped out of a moving car in broad daylight. I quickly looked around to see if any of the passersby had a stunned expression. Nope.

"He is so lucky no one saw that. Jeez...." I pounded my fist on the steering wheel, making the car swerve a little.

"Casey is going to freak. She's going to...I don't even know." I

mumbled, talking to myself angrily and then I noticed what I was doing, talking to myself, and stopped before I lost my sanity.

****************************************************************************************************

The second I pulled up to my apartment building I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Home sweet home." I mumbled sarcasm dripping off every word.

I quickly slammed the car door and ran up the stairs to my house, feeling like someone was watching me the whole way there.

I unlocked the door and walked inside, panicking. I was just about to turn the lights on when I heard "Stop," I almost darted out the door again but the voice continued, "John it's fine, it's just me Sean."

"Dude, what the he--" I started but Sean cut me off.

"I need to tell you something about you, me, my brother, and Casey." That shut me up instantly. Casey is priority number one.

"Okay," I said, bracing himself for something horrible.

"We're vampires." Sean said looking dead serious, no pun intended.

"Haha. Seriously, what do u need to tell me?" I said getting impatient when he didn't correct himself instantly.

"I'm serious." Sean said making sure I knew this wasn't some joke.

"Oh no," was all I said before I lost consciousness.

© SarahRuRu

**A/N: Hmmm. I don't really have any comments to go along with this chapter. Um. Yeah. I guess there isn't any pointless ranting this week... Lucky you. :P Thanks for fanning me or thanks for reading if you don't want to fan me. :) Feel free to comment! <3 SarahRuRu**