As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! (Ch. 11)

**A/N: Welcome, smcthatsme, salllzy, and tanyarbar! Thank you for fanning me! :) I hope you like this chapter... :) Any guesses as to why Casey passed out? haha, I know, I use this cliffhanger way too much, but I think it's really interesting. :P Feel free to comment, fan, vote, PM, whatever! Love you all!

<3 SarahRuRu**

As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 11

Point of view: Casey

I tried calling Sean but I didn't get an answer. I think he's still pissed at me. Oops. But if it helps, I was calling to apologize.

"No answer?" Asked Marc, walking in with his shorts on and a towel around his shoulders.

"Nope, probably mad still." I replied, trying to keep my eyes off his perfectly toned stomach. Jeez, control yourself, Casey.

"Want me to drive you over there?" Marc asked, trying to be helpful.

"No, I'll walk. Do you mind staying here by yourself for a little bit? You can do whatever." I asked, and looked at myself in the mirror above the kitchen sink while awaiting his answer.

"Not at all. Good luck." Marc said, an evil smile on his face.

He must know how hard this is going to be to explain.

***

After about five miles of walking I arrived at Marc and Sean's house. I was happy with myself for remembering where it was.

I slowly walked to the door ignoring all the house's beautiful details.

"You can--," I started, but the door opened before I could say "do it"

A unkempt Sean stood before me.

"H-hey," I started, but Sean shut the door in my face.

I stood there a good thirty seconds before trying to open the door myself. Luckily, it was unlocked.

I walked in the entrance and listened for signs of life, or well vampire movement.

"Sean?" I asked, trying to make it so I could find him Marco-Polo style. No such luck.

I started walking towards the main hallway but I started peeling woozy.

"What's going on?" I asked no-one, and then passed out.

**A/N: Welcome, smcthatsme, salllzy, and tanyarbar! Thank you for fanning me! :) I hope you like this chapter... :) Any guesses as to why Casey passed out? haha, I know, I use this cliffhanger way too much, but I think it's really interesting. :P Feel free to comment, fan, vote, PM, whatever! Love you all!

<3 SarahRuRu**