As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! (Chapter 6)

**A/N: Here's the newest chapter! I know, it's kind of jumpy, but I wanted to give you a look at what everyone's thinking and what's happening. This is the last time I am posting everyone's point of view except for Casey and Marc. You're going to have to guess what everyone else is thinking from now on! Haha. I know, I'm mean.

I hope you are excited to see what comes next... and I was kidding about the New Moon thing, I'm not basing my book off another book... That would be unoriganal. :)

Have a happy Thanksgiving, or a great week if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving. :) Read my messages on my page if you want to know why I won't be posting for the rest of the week!

Feel free to comment, vote, PM, message, whatever! :)

<3 SarahRuRu**

As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 6

Point of view: Sean

The letter's words kept playing over and over again in my mind. They're looking for me. If they find me, they're going to kill me. They don't care about my value to them, I broke their rules by not contacting them when I moved. They said they sent me a letter to warn me, and after I didn't answer thirty days later, they sent this to tell me about my death sentence. That's the way vampire law works. No trials, no hearings, just answer, or you'll face the consequences.

I have to go find Casey and tell her goodbye. Tell her I'm sorry and that I am never coming back for good now. I need to say bye to Marc too. I know he's a good guy and that he only wanted to take care of me when he contacted The Leaders.

So long hovel I've been living in. So long Arizona. So long self-imposed hell.

Point of view: Casey

I can't believe Marc knocked Andre out. How are we going to explain this when he wakes up? "Oh um. Marc sensed something suspicious in your thoughts, so he kind of knocked you out to protect me." "Oh, how did he knock you out when he didn't touch you?" "Well... he's sort of a vampire and he used his mind control to knock you out. Yeah..."

I'm sure that would go over well...

Point of view: Andre

Ow... Why does my head hurt? I didn't do anything crazy last night, did I? No, I wasn't partying... No drinking... Wait! I was at Casey's and that Marc guy came in... then what? I passed out? What?!

Point of view: Marc

I know I knocked out Andre, but he's way too dangerous. I can't believe Casey's been hanging out with this guy. He's a freaking vampire hunter. He's been playing Casey this whole time. I'm so so glad Sean isn't here, he would've killed him the second he sensed his thoughts.

Point of view: John

I am so freaking pissed right now. I can't believe The Leaders kidnapped me...again.

They said they wanted to find Sean, and that I was going to help them. Why me? I'm like, a quarter vampire, maybe less. There's no way I am going to any help to them. They should have taken Marc or something, I mean, they have been living together for a long time, and they're brothers... Jeez.

I hope Casey's okay. Maybe she was smart and called up Marc or something to help her. I hope she did. Maybe Marc can come and help me. Then again The Leaders are pretty pissed that Sean has been hiding so well.. Oh, here they come.

Point of view: Daisy

I saw Andre, the guy Casey likes now that Sean's gone, walking from his house to Casey's, I quickly followed him in my brother's car. I know I can't drive, I mean, legally, but I am determined to screw Casey's life up. Bad.

I followed him to where Casey lives, and watched him stare up at the building for a while. I drove a little closer, but he must have heard me because he quickly started walking up to the second level. Dang.

I wonder what he's doing over at Casey's? There's no way her protective brother is letting him in the apartment with Casey. Maybe he isn't home?

Crap, my brother's calling. Time to return the car...

© SarahRuRu

**A/N: Here's the newest chapter! I know, it's kind of jumpy, but I wanted to give you a look at what everyone's thinking and what's happening. This is the last time I am posting everyone's point of view except for Casey and Marc. You're going to have to guess what everyone else is thinking from now on! Haha. I know, I'm mean.

I hope you are excited to see what comes next... and I was kidding about the New Moon thing, I'm not basing my book off another book... That would be unoriginal. :)

Have a happy Thanksgiving, or a great week if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving. :) Read my messages on my page if you want to know why I won't be posting for the rest of the week!

Feel free to comment, vote, PM, message, whatever! :)

<3 SarahRuRu**