As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! (Ch.18)

**A/N: I am sooo sorry it took me so long to update. My family had some medical issues, and I have been dealing with them for a few weeks now, and I didn't have any time to update, between that and school and church. Here is the long-awaited new chapter. I hope you guys like it! And sorry for the length! <3 SarahRuRu**

Chapter 18

Point of view: Marc

Getting Casey's brother took longer than I expected. I hope Casey isn't freaking out.

"Marc, can you drive any slower?" Sean asked, apparently just as impatient as me, but he was showing it whereas I was just sitting there, looking normal. Or so I hoped.

"Yeah, sorry." I replied, not really having a better answer for him. I put my foot down on the gas pedal and the car quickly sped up to a little over 85.

"Dude, I swear, if we get a ticket." John threatened from the backseat, apparently thinking coherently now.

"Don't worry." I replied, shaking my head at such a mundane thought.

"Oh yeah, 'vampire powers' and all that crap." John said, mocking us.

"Remember whose powers got you out of this whole mess." I replied, my jock locking with tension.

"Yeah, but whose stupid 'powers' got Casey and I into this whole mess?" John replied with a smug look on his face.

Oh. Right. I guess I'm the one who can't think coherently right now. Too much tension I suppose.

"Marc, watch out." Sean warned, and I quickly snapped my head up to look through the windshield.

"What?" I asked, confused, there wasn't anything there.

"No, not in front of you, you're way over the speed limit." Sean replied, pointing at the speedometer.

"Is that all you guys freaking care about!" I yelled, losing my temper.

"Well, I for one, would like to have John make it back to Casey in one piece. I mean, we didn't just save him for no apparent reason." Sean replied and I used all of my will power to stay on the road, and not to hit him then and there.

Just. Drive. Keep. On. Going, I kept thinking to myself, the whole way home.

Luckily, I didn't have anymore temper tantrums the rest of the way home because Sean and John managed to keep quiet and refrain from bothering me. Hallelujah.

I barreled through the corner, and pulled into my parking spot in front of the house with uncanny speed.

"Marc, do you sense something wrong?" Sean asked, sending waves of pain through the car.

"Not anything really, do you?" I asked back, starting to worry even more than I already was, if that was possible.

"Yeah, I think Casey is hurt." Sean answered, and all three of us tried to simultaneously exit the car and run up the driveway to my house.

(C) SarahRuRu 2010

**A/N: I am sooo sorry it took me so long to update. My family had some medical issues, and I have been dealing with them for a few weeks now, and I didn't have any time to update, between that and school and church. Here is the long-awaited new chapter. I hope you guys like it! And sorry for the length! <3 SarahRuRu**