As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! (Chapter 7 part 2)

**A/N: Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. What do you think is going to happen? If you read my other stories you know they aren't going to be all happy ending just yet! :) Thanks for your patience! As always, feel free to vote, comment, PM, message, whatever! :)

<3 SarahRuRu**

As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 7 pt. 2

Point of view: Marc

"I fainted?" Andre asked his brow knitting with confusion.

"Yeah, shorty after I came in. Have you been feeling well?" I asked back knowing full well he felt fine.

"Yeah..." Andre trailed off distracted by his own thoughts. Too bad Sean isn't here to read his thoughts.

"So, who's up for some movies?" Casey suggested trying to change the subject.

"Uh, I think I'd rather leave. Sorry Case," Andre said trying his best to look apologetic and failing miserably. I could tell he was lying through his teeth.

"Oh, uhm, okay. See you at school tomorrow?" Casey asked, stunned. She raked her hand through her hair unconsciously.

"Sure," Was all Andre replied before rushing out the door, or well trying to. Before he could step out of the threshold he ran into a solid wall of muscle.

"Wha--," Andre began but Casey blocked out the rest of his surprised reaction.

"Sean!" Casey yelled at the top of her lungs. OW. Well now everyone within a ten mile radius knows Sean is back...

(C) SarahRuRu

**A/N: Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. What do you think is going to happen? If you read my other stories you know they aren't going to be all happy ending just yet! :) Thanks for your patience! As always, feel free to vote, comment, PM, message, whatever! :)

<3 SarahRuRu**