chapter 22

A V A

Friday... The day we go to Zalfies house. Zoe and Alfie are happy to have Conor come too. They finally get to witness me and Conor being together... Not just seeing it on camera.

Conor woke up late so he had to rush to get ready. We packed our things into the car and climbed in ourselves. I felt tired since it was quite early so I fell asleep.

C O N O R

I looked over as I was driving and noticed Ava was asleep.
"Joe, should we scare Ava? She fell asleep. You can't sleep on a road trip!"
"Yeah okay. I'll vlog it too." We agreed that we would turn the music up really loud and scream. That should do it.

Joe pulled out his camera and I got ready to turn up the music...
"Ready, 1... 2... 3..." We screamed so loud and the music was even louder.
"Agghh!" Ava looked scared...
"Why? I nearly had a heart attack! Don't scare me like that! I thought we'd crashed or something!"

"Sorry we scared you..."
"It was Conor's idea!" Joe shouted, pointing to me.
"Conor! No! I'm giving you the silent treatment for the rest of the journey. That's mean, I was having an amazing dream." I wonder what the dream was.

~

J O E

We arrived at Zalfie's and Ava was so excited. This is the first time she gets to meet them and it's her second time being in Brighton. She never got to explore it properly since she was only 6 when she left.

Zoe came out to greet us and Alfie was inside editing.
"Zoe! Hi. It's so nice to finally meet you." The girls went up to each other and hugged. I also hugged Zoe of course as she is my sister... She led us inside and we dumped our things by the door.

Zoe opened the door to the kitchen/ dining room area and Nala came out to see what was going on. Nala went up to Ava and looped around her a little bit while Ava stroked her.
"Hello Nala... You're even cuter in real life." She stroked Nala some more before continuing into the Zalfie household. Ava can now meet Alfie too.

We walked into the cosy room and there was more than just 1 person. There was 5 big heads and a little one. I followed Zoe in to try and figure out who was here.
"Louise! Darcy! Omg, Mark! Oh and Chai and Holly! I can't believe I'm meeting you all in the same day!" Now Ava is very excited.

Ava greeted them all and said hello's and everything. She got along really well with Louise and Darcy seemed to love her.

~

Around 3, Louise and Darcy had to go.
"Say bye to Ava then..."
"Bye bye Ava... Remember to come to our house one day!" Darcy hugged her.
"Don't worry, I will. Just make sure to remind me."
"Okay!" We all said bye and they left.

Mark also had to leave soon after. We said bye to him and that was it until 4. Then Holly had to leave. Chai was going to stay for food as we're getting takeaway.

Zoe showed us all up to our rooms. I get the smaller room that they seem to chuck all their junk into. Cava gets the room that I usually stay in. Zoe has made it look very homely for them. They stayed in their room while I went back down to join Zalfie and Chai.

A V A

"Conor..."
"Yes beautiful?"
"Can we go and visit my parents...?"

A/n what an end to the chapter... hope you're all enjoying!! Only 7 parts left after this... that's kinda scary really! Love you all lots! Xx

(The next chapter i find so emotional!!)