chapter 8

J O E

I woke up and decided to wake up Conor. As I got to the livinroom I noticed he wasn't there. Maybe Conor and Ava are already awake and in Ava's room. I thought nothing more of it and decided to film some gaming videos.

~

Jack, Brook, Caspar and Josh came round at 12. Conor and Ava had not left that room. Maybe they were talking about things... Or even got together. That's what we hoped for anyway.

"I'm going in there. If they're doing anything, I'll make 'em stop." Jack told us. We followed him to the door and he opened it, getting ready to scare them but stopped.
"You need to see this!"

We looked into the room to see both Conor and Ava asleep. Ava was snuggled into Conor who had his arms wrapped around her. They moved on quickly. Maybe they are a thing.

"Conor! Conoooor! Wake uuuup!" Jack and Brook jumped on the bed in attempt to wake them up. Ava woke up first.
"What the fuck is going on? Why are you all staring at me? What's around my waist?" Her eyes are full of fear and panic.
"It's Conor."
"What?"

With a bit more jumping and screaming, Conor finally woke up. Ava couldn't move until he let go of her so she was glad of it.
"Ah! Shit! What the fuck!" Conor immediately let go.

"What the fuck happened? I thought we had a deal?" A deal? They made a deal?
"This wasn't me. I did nothing. I've stayed in the same place all night. You're the one that fucking moved!" Ava shouted. The first #Cava fight!

"Let me get this straight, you let Conor sleep in your bed as long as you both slept as far away from each other as possible. Yet you woke up like that?"
"YES!" They shouted at the same time.
"All I'm going to say is #Cava. Get together already." Josh added in. We all know it's going to happen. It's so obvious.

Before we go out, I'm filming with the boys. We're doing a massive Q&A. There's one question I really like. This is also the video where I announce Ava...

A/n it's Saturday which means double update... hope you're enjoying the story! #Cava is happening soon!! Love you all :) xx

(I do love the double updates! I'm sure everyone that reads my stories and enjoys them does too.)