<44> You're Always Horny

When Dante woke up, he had bags under his eyes but he was bouncing up and down on the bed. My eyes cracked open, wincing at the bright sun.

"So when does the guy start working on your property?" Dante asked, tapping my arm with an energy I didn't know he had.

"He started a few days ago. It's going to take a month or so since he's got so many people working on it." I mumbled, unhappy at the morning.

"That's not very long. I think Ajax has a few rogues in the basement that you can interview." Dante chuckled.

"I'll do that after I see you eat."

"You don't have to watch me eat." He whined.

"I need to make sure you're heathy."

"I can just tell you when I eat."

"I like to see for myself."

Dante groaned before sighing.

"Let's go then." He led me, a zombie, to the kitchen.

"Would you like waffles?" I asked him, standing near the waffle maker.

"Sure. Oo! With chocolate, whipped cream, and raspberries on top!"

I chuckled before turning to the fridge and pulling out everything I needed to make Dante's waffles.

"Would you like meat with your waffles?"

"Yeah..." He smirked.

"What kind, love?" I hadn't noticed the path he was taking this conversation.

"Your cock." He bit his lip at his sexual innuendo.

"You're always horny." I muttered.

"Only for you." He walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist then kissed my neck.

"Mhmm..." I moaned.

He nibbled on my neck, making me immensely hot.

Dante was only half an inch shorter than me so he had easy access to my neck and skin.

"I want you for breakfast instead of waffles."

"No can do, love. You need to eat something real."

"You're saying you're not real?"

"That's not what I mean..."

Dante sucked the lobe of my ear in-between his teeth and nibbled on it. 

A moan left my lips and Dante grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the kitchen.

"Baby boy, you need to eat."

"I told you, daddy... I want you." 

He pulled me into my room and pushed me down on the bed.

His hands trailed up my almost naked body. He tugged down my briefs and took my enlarged dick into his mouth.

I shuddered at the warmth of his mouth.

He bobbed his head, effectively making me closer and closer to my release.

When I had climaxed, Dante swallowed all of my cum, moaning at the taste.