<10> He's Just Jealous

Ivory's POV

"You look so beautiful, pet." He murmured and I blushed. I could hear his footsteps receding.

A door squeaked open then slammed closed. Seconds later something cold pressed onto my heated skin, making me hiss. Ice. It left a trail of cold water over my chest and circled around my perked nipple.

Then my body was deprived of the cold sensation.

Slow, erotic music pounded from surround sound speakers. Sammy seems to be living the life here. But he has a mate. I can keep him from his mate. Although he seems to be grateful for a distraction.

Honestly, I'm kind of jealous that he's found his mate and I'm searching blindly for mine. Okay, I'm not searching.

I've always lived in the moment, not giving a fuck about anything.

Another piece of ice had run down to my inner thighs and I whimpered behind the gag. He had remembered what I liked. I internally smirked.

My dick that had been hanging at half-mast was now standing to its full height. Drool was pouring down my chin and dropping onto my chest.

"Lay back." He commanded and I did.

A finger grazed my nipple and I arched my back.

Something hot splattered against my chest then hardened. Another drop on my stomach. Then on my outer thigh. The last on my inner thigh, getting extremely close to my hardened cock.

I was gasping for breath as the pain sent heat into my core.

More of the, what must be wax, dropped onto my inner thigh and I arched my back again.

"Such pretty colors." He chuckled and ran a block of ice over the hot wax.

Drool was still dripping out of my mouth, coming out the corners this time.

Sam ran an ice cube over the wax, soothing it.

Precum dripped from the tip of my cock and ran down onto my stomach.

"I'm going to cover you in this beautiful wax. You will not cum until I tell you that you may. Do you understand? Nod once for yes and twice for no."

I nodded once and took in a sharp breath of air when I felt another drop of heat. My eyes rolled back and my heart began beating faster then slowed. A block of ice ran swiftly over my chest and stomach, making my shiver. My eyes clenched shut and my member pumped another shot of precum out of the tip.

More wax dropped onto my body making me moan through the gag.

He continued for a while, causing me more pleasure than I've experienced in a while. I've missed this.

When he was done, the blindfold dropped and the gag was untied and pulled out of my mouth.

"You were such a good boy." Sammy pet my hair softly.

"Thank you, master." I murmured, halfway into subspace.

He smiled softly and gently picked me up.

"Let's go get you cleaned up."

He dropped me into a pool of warm, silky water.