<29> Celebratory Sex

I hesitantly opened the door and step in, closing the large door behind me.

"Hello Sam." Ajax greeted me with a smile.

I smiled back and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"We need to discuss something."

"I figured since you never come into my office."

"My wolf doesn't feel right living the life of a follower, he's a leader, being an alpha. And I've thought of the idea to start my own pack, one of rogues. I want to give them a second chance. A chance to live as a family and have someone fight beside them."

"That sounds like a really good idea. A little 'charity case'-ish. Also, I need Dante, he can't go with you."

"I wasn't planning on stealing Dante." I rolled my eyes.

"There's some free land right outside our borders. Maybe you could buy it, if you need some help getting on your feet, come to me. We're friends." He smiled.

My eyebrows shot up.

"Thank you so much. I don't think I was expecting you to agree like that." I chuckled. He mocked my action.

"Although this is a good idea, you should have some principles before you recruit just anyone." He looked at me, his fingertips pressed together.

"You're right." I nodded.

"Well, this went pleasantly." He smiled and stood.

I stood as well.

"We should converse in this topic again. I'll help you start out if that's what you wish." Ajax held his hand out for me to shake so I did.

"Thanks a lot, really." I couldn't keep the grin off my face as I walked out of Ajax's office.

"So, what did he say?" Dante asked right when I stepped into his room.

"He says it's a good idea, that he would help me. Of course he doesn't want me stealing you away."

"Obviously." He chuckled.

I looked at him and then wrapped my arm around him, dragging him to the bed. He squealed in surprise but didn't fight me.

Dante bit his lip and looked up at me lustfully.

"I see the pain in your ass has diminished."

Dante answered my statement by putting his lips onto mine. My eyes dipped closed as I kissed him back.

His hand went to the hem of my shirt and started tugging the fabric up.

"How about," Dante's tongue rolled over his bottom lip after he pulled back," some celebratory sex?"

"Sounds perfect, my love." I nibbled his earlobe.

I pulled Dante closer as our lips collided, stifling a moan. I tongued his lips, asking for permission and he rocked his hips upwards against my abdomen, searching for friction.

The lust in his eyes caused my cock to throb almost painfully. I bit his lip, earning another moan.

Dante finally granted me entrance, and our tongues wrapped and danced together.

I parted from him, and gave some attention to his hard nipples. Bringing my mouth to one, I suckled it and gently rubbed my teeth against his nipple. Dante released a moan and begged for more.

"I-I... need you," he panted. But I was going to make him beg for it.

"What do you need?" I said huskily, trailing kisses between the peaks of Dante's chest.

"You!" Dante pleaded.

"Beg for it," I said in a sultry timbre. Continuing my way downwards, I brought my lips around the tip of his member, sliding my tongue between it's slit

Dante body shivered with delight as I smiled around his length.

I bobbed up and down, worshiping his member, but stopped as I felt his cock tense, ready to climax.

"Please, Sam," he cried out. I smirked as slipped two fingers in his mouth.

He immediately started sucking them. The feel of his his tongue and warmth sent pleasure shivers through my body.

Angling his legs on my shoulders, I took my fingers out of Dante's mouth and rubbed my forefinger around his pink rosebud.

He moaned loudly and tried to thrust on my finger but I held him still with my other hand.

"Fuck me, already, Sam!" he said hungrily.

"What do you want me to do, Dante?" I drawn out. He whimpered as I finally slipped my finger in, tortuously slow.

"I want you inside me, Sam," he said desperately. Hearing him say that made my own member throb more, leaking a little precum.

"Then that's what you'll get, baby," I said. I'd give him anything in the world if it meant I could just be with him.

I slid another finger in his warmth and began scissoring my fingers, making quick work of preparing his rosebud.

He gasped every time I came close to his sensitive spot, and I purposely got close but not close enough just to tease. I could tell he was ready, and I was quite ready myself.

Pulling out my wet digits, I aligned my member and thrusted into his fleshy warmth.

Together we moved and moaned, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Dante cried my name out as I thrusted in him and nibbled his earlobe. I was getting close to my breaking point as I thrusted deeper, pounding his prostate.

Dante tried to finish his climax with his hand, but I stopped him and easily pinned his hands above his head. I wanted to make him cum without the extra help.

He protested with a whimper, so I went even faster. With one more thrust, I went over the edge, spiralling out of control.

Riding through my climax, Dante came as well, screaming my name.

"ngghh... Sam!" he said with pure ecstasy.

I finished my load and pulled out, panting heavily like Dante. I placed sweet kisses along his face while I spooned him from behind, not caring how sweaty we were.

"You ready for round two?" I asked with a smirk.

"I don't think I could handle a round two," he sighed, closing his eyes.

I chuckled and wrapped an arm around him, falling asleep to his scent and the steadying beat of his heart.