<28> A G-Rated Shower

Pleasure was shooting through my body causing me to open my eyes and see my beautiful mate bouncing on my dick.

"Fuck!" I grunted as my hands instantly went to his hips.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and a moan was strung from my lips.

I helped him bounce faster as I thrust up and he came down.

Our moans filled the room as he continued to bounce. He was so sexy.

After a while, we had both reached our release and cleaned up. Dante rested beside me, curled up against my chest.

"You're going to hurt more later than what you already do." I tell him as I gently drag my finger up and down the side of his beautiful body.

"But I'm just so fucking horny!" Dante groaned.

"I told you no. You disobeyed me. And you're disobeying me again. I've told you, Dante, no cussing."

"I'm sorry, Sam. I'm used to cussing and I'm trying but I still need more time."

"You still disobeyed me, do I need to help you speed up this process? Do I need to make sure you remember?"

"No!" He shouts and looks up at me with fear filled eyes before looking down. "I'm not ready for that."

My hands curled into his hair and I tilted his head back before pecking his lips. Dante pulled away and rested his head on my shoulder. His nose was rested on my neck. He inhaled and relaxed into my body.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked, hoping to take his mind off of being punished.

"Not really." He muttered.

"What do you want to do then?"

"I want you to fuck me again." He groaned and placed a hand on my chest, tracing a finger around my right nipple.

"You're going to hurt and I don't like seeing you in pain."

"Please. I know you want it too."

With a sigh, I sat up and pushed Dante onto his back.

"Fuck it. If you want to hurt, I'll make you hurt."

My hand separated his legs so I had easy access to his hole. One hand pressed on his stomach and the other aligned my dick with his tight entrance.

I entered him, balls deep, in one fast and hard thrust.

Dante let out a yelp of what must be pain and I smirked. My hips seemed to have a mind of their own as I continued to fuck my mate.

I slam into Dante's prostate, earning a sharp gasp from him. His eyes closed and his hands clamped onto my shoulders.

"Do you like that?" I ask as I continue slamming into the sensitive spot.

His body was quivering in mixed pain and pleasure.

"Y-yes! Please-" he moaned, his words were slurred.

I wrap Dante's legs around my waist so I could go deeper into my mate.

Grunts filled the air of the dark bedroom. Light flashed through the closed blinds and outlined my beautiful mate's body.