<22> It's a Date

When I woke up, Dante was still clinging onto me.

I chuckle and slowly try to get out of his embrace.

"No..." He groaned sleepily.

"Don't leave me..." He whimpered.

"Shh, baby, I gotta get up." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead before attempting again to get out of bed.

He let me up this time and I went into the bathroom to begin my morning routine.

I got in the shower and cleaned up before using the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

Walking downstairs, I find the kitchen and begin making waffles. 

I put the waffles on two plates and pour syrup on them. Next I put whipped cream and strawberries.

Picking up the plates, I carry them back to my bedroom.

Swiftly opening the door, I entered the room and placed the plates down on a desk. I walk up to the bed and gently shake my sleeping mate awake.

"Dante wake up."

"I don't wanna." He groaned and rolled over, burying his face into a pillow.

"I made you breakfast. Sit up so you can eat."

"That looks and smells like heaven." He mumbled when I brought the plate over to him.

He took the plate and I sat down on the bed beside him with my plate.

Dante took a bite and his eyes rolled back while a moan left his lips. I pulled the sheets up over my waist, attempting to hide my rising dick. I began eating my food.

In minutes, Dante had finished and I was only half way done with my waffles.

"Sammy..." He glanced over at me and I gave him a questioning look.

"Can I have a bite of yours?" A sly grin spread across his face.

"Dante, you already ate all of your food."

He shrugged.

"And?" He pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"How can I say no to you?" I mumbled while placing my plate in the middle of us.

He smiled and took a bite. The waffle disappeared quickly and Dante starts complaining about eating too much.

He groaned and I laughed.

"Too much food!" He whined.

I shrugged.

"You did that to yourself." I tried to keep a serious face but it wasn't working.

I burst out laughing and he pouted.

"Stop laughing at me!" He hit my stomach playfully.

"You're just too cute!" I grinned and pecked his lips. He pushed me away and pouted.

"Awe, don't be like that. You know you enjoy my kisses."

"Of course I like your kisses but I'm not cute. I'm a fucking man." He glared at me and I glared back.

"Don't fucking cuss." I demanded and his eyes widened.

"But you're cussing!"

"So?"

"Why can you cuss but not me?"

"Because."

"That's not fair."

"Not everything in life is fair."