<31> Tumblr

I woke up, my arms wrapped around my mate. His breathing was slowly becoming huffs. His body began to shake and his skin got hot.

After a few minutes of this, a scream ripped through the atmosphere of the room.

My hands moved to shake his shoulders, gripping them and shaking back and forth, trying to wake my mate.

"Dante, love, wake up." I whispered.

He didn't respond and continued shaking.

"Dante?"

"Dante, you need to wake up!"

"Dante, wake up. Now!" I roared. His eyes opened immediately in fright.

"Sammy?" His voice was quiet.

"Yes, love? I'm right here. What was your dream about?" I pressed.

"S-some man... He tried to kill you. Tried to take you away from me. He was so close, Sammy. It felt so real. I thought you were dead." He sobbed, digging his face into my chest.

I whispered sweet nothings in his ear and rubbed his back soothingly until he calmed down.

"I don't want to be away from you, I've heard a conspiracy that dreams are a portal to the future."

My frown turned into a smile real quick.

"Love, where on goddess' green earth did you hear that?"

"Tumblr."

I couldn't help the laughter that bubbled out of me.

"And you believe tumblr?" I laughed and he hit my chest.

"Of course! Everything on the Internet is true!"

"Sure it is, love. Illuminati did Harambe." I chuckled.

He narrowed his eyes at me then turned his head.

"I'm going back to sleep." He muttered and laid down.

"I'm sorry, love. Don't be mad at me." I lay behind him and wrapping my arm around his waist, spooning him.

His elbow jutted against my ribcage, making me grunt in pain but I only pulled him closer.

He tried to push me away but eventually gave up when he couldn't.

"I've got you, Dante. No one is going to separate us." I whispered in his ear.

He wiggled his back against my torso, adjusting himself and getting comfortable. 

His breath soon evened out, signaling he fell back asleep.

My eyes watched over him as he slept, soon falling asleep again as well.

A/N: sorry for the super short filler chapter that may seem rushed but I've got plans! There's 360 words in this chapter, I should feel ashamed. I'll probably double post when I update the book... (Written many days in advance)