<35> The Talk

A/N: Since we're arriving to the slightly more kinky stuff- here's a super kinky picture. You're welcome.

"Dante, you might want to sit down for this." I muttered. He tilted his head curiously but sat on the bed.

"Sammy, what's wrong? You're scaring me." Dante chewed on his bottom lip.

"Dante, I need to talk to you about my lifestyle."

"What are you? Kinky like 50 Shades of Grey?"

I pursed my lips and looked at him.

"I figured. I don't know much about it." He continued.

"I want to slowly introduce it to you. We'll take it slow but I want you to try it."

"Sure. I mean, I'm not going to call you master out in public." He blushed.

"I'm not asking you to, only in intimate settings. There will be rules, not too many though."

He nodded, listening intently. He's taking this better than I thought he would.

"How do you feel about this?" I asked him.

"It's going to be different but I think I can do it."

"You'll try it?"

He bit his lip and nodded.

"I don't think it will be too difficult for you since you're naturally submissive to my wolf." I shrugged. 

"Are you going to punish me for everything I do wrong?"

"I'll warn you, and if you continue after the warning, I'll punish you. Not everything, say, if you spilt some coffee, I don't care. Hell, I'll probably help you clean it up. But the rules are to help guide you during your daily life and they may or may not have to be followed during outside activities. Outside activities meaning outside our bedroom. I don't want you to think that I am above you in any way, yes, I can control you but you have the say. If you say your safeword, I'll stop immediately. And the rules, as I said earlier, are to help guide you." I explained. 

He nodded.

"Anything else you want to ask?"

"So our relationship outside of the bedroom, what is it?"

"Boyfriends. That is if you want to be officially called my boyfriend."

"Is that your way of asking?"

My cheeks burned under his gaze.

"Yeah..."

"Sure, I'll be your boyfriend." Dante stood and shot towards me, hugging me and kissing me.

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him.

He pulled away after a few seconds and put his head on my shoulder.

"You're so perfect." I mumbled, lightly kissing his ear.

He hummed. His tongue darted out of his mouth and licked across my neck.

"Dante!" I shouted in surprise, I didn't know what he was doing until I felt the wet muscle on my skin.

He giggled at my response.

I chuckled along with him and pecked his cheekbone. I couldn't get enough of this man.