New Friends

Hi guys, welcome to the sequel of Heartless!
If you haven't red Heartless yet then I suggest you do because this book will make no sense to you.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy chapter one of Heartless, The Fight For Love :3

(Ash's POV)

Serena and I enter the school grounds.
I immediately see Dawn and May.
May was one of the people I met when Serena was in hospital, she was one of Dawn's best friends.
"Hi Dawn! Hi May!" I shout.
They both turn round and run up to me.
"Hi Ash!" May shouts almost screams, crushing me with her hug.
I see Serena frown at May but then smiles again as soon as she sees me looking at her.
May and Dawn turn to face Serena.
"Dawn, I'm sorry about everything, I was being stupid and I really want to be your friend again." Serena says, sadness in her eyes.
I huge smile forms on Dawn's face.
"I would love to be your friend again Serena!" "R-really?" "Yes of course!"
Dawn runs up to Serena and gives her a huge hug.
"I want to be your friend too!" May shouts, running up to Serena and Dawn and joining the hug.
"Thanks you two." Serena replies, returning the hug to both of them.
"Also, I have something to tell you." Serena continues, looking down at the floor.
I could see a blush slowly creeping up on her face.
"Ash and me are dating." "WHAT!" May and Dawn scream, making all the other kids outside look at them.
"Congratulations bestie!" Dawn screams and hugs Serena again.
May walks up to me and pats my shoulder.
She then goes really close to my ear.
"You dare hurt Serena or I'll get a bazooka and shoot you in the head with it." She says coldly.
I shiver and nod quickly,
"Good, now I got to get to class, goodbye!" She says, turning happy again.
God, she is a strange human being.
"Bye!" Serena and Dawn say.
"Let's go to class then, shall we?" Dawn says. "Yep, let's go." I say and start walking.
I could hear Serena and Dawn mumbling, but I couldn't understand what they were saying.
I then feel something touch my hand.
It was Serena's hand.
She wraps her fingers around it and pulls herself next to me.
I could see she looked embarrassed, so I decide to embarrass her even more.
I turn my head towards her and give her a quick kiss on the forehead.
Serena turns crimson red and Dawn starts screaming.
I chuckle at their reactions.
Girls.

It was now lunch so Serena and I buy some food and go outside.
"Why don't we sit in the place where we first became friends." Serena suggests. "Ok."
Serena is starting to get her reputation back, the whole class already wants to be friends with her and two boys have already asked her out.
Of course Serena then had to tell the whole class that she was going out with me.
Serena is still a little shy but I'm glad she's almost the same, of course nobody can change exactly back to their old self, so I want her to stay like she is now for the rest of her life.
Me and Serena sit down and start eating.
We both had spaghetti.
"I remember when you were eating your spaghetti here." Serena says. "Yep, and now you're eating it with me." I reply.
We finish our meal quickly so there was still half an hour of lunch left.
Serena rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes.
"Are you tired?" I ask. "No, you're just comfy." "WHY AM I ALWAYS YOUR PILLOW!" "Because I love you, and you're comfy."
She gives me a kiss on my cheek and then rests her head back onto my shoulder.
Half an hour later the bell rings.
"Sere, Sere it's time for class." I whisper in her ear.
She opens her eyes.
"Oh, good afternoon Ashy." She says quietly. "Good afternoon, now let's go to class."
I pick her up bridal style and start to walk to our next class.
"Why are you carrying me Ashy." Serena asks, giggling. "Because I love you." "Well I love you too."
We arrive at math and I place her down outside the door.
"Thankyou for the ride." She giggles. "No problem beautiful."

It's now the end of the day and Serena and me are now heading out of the school with Dawn and May.
"Bye guys!" May shouts, almost screams. "Do you really have to say goodbye that loudly." I say. "Yes I do."
She slides over to my ear again.
"You better not do anything to Serena ok."
I shiver and quickly nod.
"Good, now GOODBYE!!" She shouts again, then runs off in the opposite direction to us.
"Well that was weird." Serena says. "Yep. Anyway we should get going, bye Dawn." I say. "Bye Ash, bye bestie, see you tomorrow!" Dawn shouts. "Bye bestie!" Serena replies as we walk away from Dawn.
"Thankyou so much Ashy." Serena says. "For what?" "Everything, I wouldn't be like this if you weren't here." "And I wouldn't have a beautiful girlfriend if you weren't here, so thankyou Sere."
I grab her hand and pull her to my side.
"We will be together forever won't we?" I say. "Yep, together forever." Serena giggles.

(??? POV)

'Together forever' you say.
Well that's not going to happen.
Not when I'm around.
You will be mine Serena Yvonne.