{Fifteen}

Farkles Pov:

I held Maya in my hands she was cold and almost lifeless.

Lucas kept yelling for a nurse. But I don't think they could fix this. Her breathing was irgular.

After about 5 minutes of screams and crys a and nurse came over and took her off of me. And put her in a bed and they wheeled the bed away. I think to trama care but I wasn't sure. Riley stood at the window of what was Mayas room and looked though it putting her hand on the window crying.

Lucas stood with his head on the wall looking down. Playing with a bracelet in his hands. And me I sat in the same spot I was next to the blood on the floor just looking at it. I didn't know what I was suppose to do. I was in shock.

We all sat or stood there crying shaking breathing for about an hour without talking.

"Where is she? Is she okay." Mayas mom asked the nurses. She had just gotten off work at the nighthawk dinner. She brought Maya here but she had to leave for her shift now she was back. She didn't know a thing about what had just happened. Katy looked over at all of us. She stared for about 2 minutes. Then she fell to the floor. Covered in tears.

"My baby. My baby" she mumbled through the tears. In that moment Riley stopped crying and looked over at Katy. And Lucas put his fist through the wall.

His hand was bleeding but he didn't care his facial expressions didn't change at all. I was still in shock. Riley ran over to Katy and held her. Whispers things I couldn't hear. I think she was trying to comfort her. We all needed comforting. But not all of us had just had there child basically ripped away from us.

We didn't know if Maya was dead or if she was just to sick. We all wanted to believe she was still alive. But we all knew deep down she could be dead. And that is what made us hurt the most.

The nurse walked over to Katy. And whispered something to her. Katy got up and dried her eyes. And walked with the nurse.

Riley just sat there.

Tears in her eyes.

No words.

No lies.

No thoughts.

Just tears.