{Nine}

Lucas POV:

"She fell she fell to the ground and I didn't save her! I stood there like a frozen ice cube!Why didn't I help her. She could be dead and I didn't help her. Zay why the hell didn't I help her!" I was pracing back in forth in the hall and practically yelling at Zay.

"I don't know man you were in shock that she fell. But it doesn't really matter to you bud. Ehat you need to worry about is Riley she was about to kill Maya now she's crying about Maya." Zay was eating while talking he does that when hes nervous.

I felt like he's been hiding a secret from me lately cause most of the time he's eating. It's like stress eating or something. Riley really he had to bring up Riley.

"Zay I don't care about Riley right now I'm not worried about her. IM WORRIED ABOUT MAYA SHE COULD BE GONE AND I DIDINT EVEN-- I DIDINT!" I couldn't even finish my sentence I knew what Zay would say.

"Stop worrying about her she's a nothing.I hope she gets what she de-" I punched the wall right next to his face before he could finish his sentence.

I walked away after that. I don't know what has gotten into me. I used to be able to control my anger but lately I've been out of control. I don't know but knowing that Maya could get hurt. It just makes me have so many different emotions right now.

While I was walking by the football field to clear my head. I saw someone crying. I walked over to them. It was Farkle Minkus he used to be my best friend.

"Hey Buddy you okay." I said sitting down next to him.

"Lucas, were not buddies and you know that. Don't go acting like you care about me and Maya. We all know that you don't. I don't need some fake petty from you telling me how sorry you are that my best friend could be dying. So just go away Mr.Pefect." he wouldn't even look at me when he said it. I can't believe he thought that.

"Farkle you really fucking think that I don't care about you guys. I have always cared about you guys. Look you were my best friend. And I'm sorry that it all changed when You know everything happened. But I care about you and Maya I care about Maya I lot. I don't want her to be gone either. I actually almost just punched Zay in the face for calling her a nothing." I say to him.