{Twenty-One}

Mayas Pov:

I stood at the doorway.

Just staring at Lucas, Farkle,and Riley.

They we're all crying over me.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening I was actually dying.

How could anyone imagine this happening.

How?

"She's gone. Lucas she's gone." Farkle said his voice was weak and squeaky. 

Lucas's face filled with tears.

Riley didn't say anything she just sat there.

I don't think she could process what was going on who could blame her.

I walked over to the bed where my cold lifeless body laid.

I was drentched in blood plugged into machines. My mother was hiding in the corner. With her head to her knees.

Crying.

And staring at my body.

Were they really not gonna try anymore.

Was I just gone.

No words. 

No emotions.

Just me lying there dead.

Other than the machine letting me breath.

How could this even happen.

I don't think it was just about me not taking my pills or not eating. There was more. Maybe my cancer was just to much. Maybe it was just my time to go. I don't know.

I felt ready.

I walked over to Farkle,Lucas,and Riley. I looked at them they we're still crying. I was gonna miss all the laughs we all had. Even tho we haven't been friends for awhile. I walked over to Lucas. I kissed his cheek.

"I love you Lucas friar. You and all your flaws never forget that." I said I knew he couldn't hear me. I could feel a tear fall down my cheek. I walked over to Riley.

"You we're my best friend. And I hated you for so long. But maybe it was some of my fault. Take care of them for me." I say giving her a squeeze.

And Farkle I walked over to him.

"Your my best friend. You've always been here for me. I couldn't stand the thought of losing you. I'm sorry for everything. You we're an amazing best friend." I say holding his shoulder.

Now I could leave.

I could be in peace.

I started to walk out I saw a light.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

It was the heart monatour my real heart beat started not the one from the machines. My mother yelled for a nurse. And Lucas,Farkle,and Riley dried their eyes and stood up. I was ready to let go.

But it wasn't my time I guess.

The end.
(Okay so I'm gonna make a sequal. I just don't know what to call it.)