{Twelve}

Farkles POV:

"Riley you we're just about to hurt her and scream at her. She's not your best friend. And Lucas don't act like you fucking care neither of you do. Your both just fucking guilty for leaving her 3 years ago. But I've stayed by her fucking side I've been here. The whole time. You guys should just leave when she wakes up or if she wakes up she's gonna want to be with her best friend not you 2." I said I couldn't stop shaking or shouting.

"I'm not leaving okay neither of us are. Were going to stay here as long as it takes I'm not leaving her again."
Riley said touching my hand.

I pulled away.

"Farkle we're both here for you and her we're not leaving and nothing you do or say will make us." Lucas was saying I could barely even tell what either of them we're saying anymore all I could here was the beeping for the machines.

*BEEP*BEEP*

It wouldn't stop.

But then I started to hear the sound of the blood dripping from her wraist.

I can't take this.

I was shaking again. I started wrocking back in forth.

"Farkle buddy you okay." Lucas said grabbing my shoulder.

"LEAVE NOW! I CAN'T STAND EITHER OF YOU! MR. PERFECT JUST ACTS LIKE HE CARES AND THEN HE'LL LEAVE YOU FOR SOME STUPID JOCKS!AND LITTLE MISS PRINCESS WILL SIT HERE AND SAY SHE LIKES YOU THEN SHE'LL KISS YOU AND THEN JUST SAY OH WELL IT WAS A MOMENT THING. MAYA DOESN'T LIKE EITHER OF YOU AND I DON'T EITHER LEAVE." I couldn't believe I just said that.

I saw the expression on Riley's face she was gonna cry. And Lucas he just looked mad as hell. But the nurse came in and we all stopped and looked at each other.

"She's awake and alive you guys can come in and see her if you like." The nurse said.

We all looked at each other.

I grabbed Riley's hand. She smiled. And we all walked in.