{Nineteen}

Lucas Pov:

Farkle glares at me.

Like I care.

We all just look at Katy. She looks confused.

"What,Why are you looking at me?" She asks.

"Maya." Riley asks.

"What about her." Katy says.

"Is she okay." I ask.

"Can we not talk about this. Besides it's getting late don't you guys have school or something." She says trying to push out of the hall.

"Is she okay." Farkle says grabbing Katy's arm.

"You need to leave. I don't want you guys here." Katy says. Riley's face goes blank.

"Why the hell not." I say. Riley's grabs my shoulder.

"I don't want you to see her like this." Katy whispers.

"What,what do you mean." Farkle asks.

Just before Katy could talk a doctor is bringing Maya back in she's on that hospital bed unconscious hooked to machines and covered in blood.

"Oh my God." Riley whispers grasping harder onto my shoulder. She leans her head on it I can feel her tears.

I turn to face her Wrapping her into my arms. Farkles face is blank there's water in his eyes.

"Are you okay." Smackle asks laying her hand onto his shoulder. Farkle quickly pushes it off.

"Honey." Smackle says trying to grab his shoulder again.

"Don't fucking touch me." Farkle says.

Smackles face goes blank.

Katy runs off into Mayas room where the doctors now have her.

"What did you just say to me. I'm your girlfriend." Smackle says.

"Well my girlfriend. Wouldn't call my best friend a bitch. And say that she should just die. When she clearly isn't in a stable condition.  And I'm sure When Maya finds out what you say she'll beat your sorry spoiled ass. So why don't you just leave. Nobody wants you here anyways." Farkle says walking away towards Mayas room.

Smackle looks at me then to Riley then she walks out.

Riley looks up at me.

"Sorry." She whispers.

"Its okay. We should check on Maya." I tell her.

"Um- There's something I should tell you before we see her. And before she wakes up that you should know." Riley says looking at her feet.I stare at her. "I might have told Maya in about the 8th grade that she had no chance with you. And that you hated her. And that your whole realionship was all a bunch of lies. And that you wanted her to kill herself. And that you called her a bitch." Riley says. WHAT!