{Twenty}

Lucas Pov:

My face goes blank.

I don't know what to say to her. I can't believe she would even say that. Why would she say that.

"I'm sorry. I was younger and I thought that if she thought you hated her that she wouldn't have a chance. But even when I said it her eyes we're full of tears and I told her that I hated her too. I just wanted us to be together. But now I see what a stupid person I was for thinking that." Riley says.

I don't say anything I just stare. I don't even know what I'm starting at anymore.

The girl in front of me isn't Riley anymore it's a stone cold bitch.

"Lucas. Are you gonna say anything." She asks. I walk away.

"Lucas. I'm sorry." She shouts down the hall. I turn around.

"Sorry doesn't cut it Riley. You told Maya that I hated her. And wanted he to kill herself. Maya has never trusted me and I never knew why well now I know. God I'm so happy I never dated you. And now I can see why Farkle won't either. I can Also see why Maya wouldn't consider you her friend. Your nothing but a stone cold bitch. Not matter how hard you try not to be." I say and I turn and walk back towards Mayas room. I can hear Riley crying.

"I'm sorry." I can hear her say though the tears. How dare she. Maya and me might have actually been together if it wasn't for her.

God she's a fucking bitch.

I hate her.

So God damn much.

"Lucas." I hear a choked up voice say they we're in front of me. I look up it's  Farkle.

"What?" I ask. I look at farkles face. Its Buffy and red you can tell he'd been crying.

"She's Shes-" He can't even finish he falls to the floor in tears. Seeing him cry makes me start to.

I fall to the floor next to him we're both sitting there crying. I'm sure it was a weird sight seeing 2 teenage boys sitting in the hospistal hallway just crying. Riley runs up behind us.

"Is she-" Riley doesn't finish she just stares at us.

She sits down next to us. And puts her hand onto Farkles shoulder.

He doesn't move it off like he did smackle.

He should have.

Smackle may be a bitch. But she ain't a stone hearted one.