Til Death do us Part.

Maya's POV:

I was about to kill my alarm that had been going off for the last hour. I had to go to school. After everything that happened last week. I didn't want to go. Everything just keeps getting worst. Except for when I'm with my best friend. Farkle I've been best friends with him since first grade. He's always been there for me. Expect for now that he has a girlfriend he doesn't spend much time with me. But he's my only friends and his girlfriend is a bitch to me. But not as much of a bitch as the queen-b of the school Riley Matthews head cheerleader. Miss Popularity. The girl who has everybody falling for her fakeness. I hate her. She spreades rumors that aren't true. Not to mention she's dating Mr.Perfect. Lucas Friar. The guy every girl is head over heels for.

But not me. I can't stand the popular people. I was more of an outsider. The shy girl. But every once in a while I would get my buttons pushed and I would explode like a volcano. I would do something horrible to one of the popular.

"Baby girl you better hurry up schools about to start." That was my mom.

She works all of the time I'm surprised she's still here. She's has 3 jobs. Just trying to afford our apartment. We don't even have a car. I grab my phone and my bag and walked out the door. And walked to school. Great it was raining I had to walk in the rain again. I started to walk to school a car drove by me and hit a puddle of water that went all over me I was soaking wet. A couple of minutes later I heard a car horn behind me. It was Farkle in his beat down pickup truck.

"Need a lift you look a little wet there sunshine." He said laughing at me. I got in his truck.

"I'm not a sunshine." I told him glaring.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Not after everything that happened last week I think I'm gonna get killed." I said with a smile on my face but it was a fake one they always we're.

"You'll do great I'll be by your side the whole time." He told me giving me his cute little goofy smile.

"Yeah except when you leave with Smackle" I mumbled to myself.

Auh yes I forgot to tell you about Isadora Smackle. She was best friends with Miss Queen-B herself. Smackle was a bitch.But she was also pretty and popular. She was super smart. I mean sometimes she was smarter than Farkle. I think that's why Farkle likes her. Because she's a challenge to him.