Chapter 32:Offended and friend zone

Sasomi: I really need a vacation....

Pein: Get back to work!!!

Sasomi: But...

Konan: Pein really,you are starting to get mean.

Sasomi: Yeah!

Pein:No breaks until you have captured a biju or as we normally call it tailed beast.

Sasomi: Gee.. Excuse me mister now it all...

Nagato:Sasomi dosn't own naruto...

Sasomi: A red head!!

Konan: * smak's sasomi in the head* Don't call him that!

Sasomi: On with the show! Hehe

Chapter 32: Offended and friend zone

I woke up and got my hair off my face. I smilled and look at ryu he was sleeping on thunder's back. I jumped off the tree branch and when't to find something to eat. Shen woke up and stoped me.

"I'm going with you!"Shen said walking next to me.

I smilled and we came to a river. I washed my face and look at the end of the river.

"Sasomi I got fish!"Shen said walking towards me with many fishes on his hand's.

"Let me help."i said and made hand signs my black sand held all the fish and shen smiled.

"Thank's..."He said.

We walked back and found ryu and thundr talking to each other.

"Ryu!"I said runing towards his side.

I look at him and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry it was my fault that you got very injured!"I said huging him even more tightly.

"(cough) Lover!"Thunder said.

I look at him and broke the hug quickly when he said that. I turned on the fire and the fish started cooking. The smell made me smile and I sit the same branch of last night. I knew there was a tiny village nearby. We all eat and I look down. Ryu growled at thunder. Shen made a rude comment and ryu and him started fighting.

"Not everything changed."I smilled and looked up my smile faded and I had tears forming on my eyes.

Ryu noticed that I was all alone in the branch and he jumped up and sit next to me.

"Why so alone?"He asked smilling.

He looked at me and his smile faded away.

"Hey what's wrong?"He asked worried.

"Noting.."I said whiping away my tears.

"...." Ryu looked at me and then away.

"It's okay..."He said all of a sudden hugging me.

My eyes widened and I cryed on his chest.

"No it's not okay if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be that injured." I said.

"Hey I have more than 9 lives don't I.."Ryu said making it as a joke.

"Not funny!" I said angrily and smiling.

He smiled and broke the hug and gave me a gentle push on the elbow.

"I know a close village that we can rest there." I said looking at his chest.

"Hey! Don't worry about me." Ryu said standing up.

I looked down and I saw a hand infront of my face. I look up and it was ryu. I held his hand and stand up. We jumped down and thunder and shen looked at us. Shen looked away and got his hand over my neck. I blinked quickly and ryu turned red. Ryu pushed shen and he broke the grip and looked at ryu.