Chapter 22:Traped in a cave

Ryu:Sasomi!

Shen:Where is she?

Naruto:What are you guy's doing?

Ryu:Trying to find sasomi.

Tsubade:Sasomi dosn't own naruto.

Ryu:Wait where is sasomi?

Naruto:On with the show.

Chapter 22:Traped in a cave

I woke up by deidara and tobi. Everyone else was already awake.

"Sasomi we have to go and take the kid to his village."Shen said.

" I know a short cut." Deidara said.

We followed him and we where in the edge of a rocky cliff.

"Look out rock slide!" Shen yelled.

Ryu grabed me and we rolled down the cliff deidara shouted my name and next thing I knew we where trapped in a cave. I opened my eyes and ryu was on top of me protecting me from the rock's. He opened his eyes and looked at me in pain.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I guess you?" I asked.

"My tail is stuck!" He yelled really quickly.

He got off me and moved alot of rock's away. I looked up and the rock slide covered the entrance and the only exit. I heared ryu move more the rock's and I helped him. I pulled his tail and it got out.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said in realive.

"We have to get out of here." I said.

I stand up and looked around. Ryu was next to me and I walked infront. I heard something and we walked to the sound. There was a guy I walked close to the guy and when he turns arond he reminds me of my friend from a long time ago. He had brown hair and yellow kinda brown eye's.

"Utakata?" I asked.

"Sasomi?" He asked looking at me.

"Long time no see." I said.

"Sasomi it is you." He said hugging me.

I smiled and hugged him back few minutes passed and I broke the hug.

"You have grown." He said

"Yeah you too." I said.

I looked at ryu and snapped my fingures infront of his face.

"Utakata,this is ryu." I said smiling.

They made eye contact and ryu smiled and shaked his hand.

I heard a noise and when I looked back I saw a giant spider. I jumped back and hid behind Utakata. Ryu's ear's twitched and he turned back and he got hit.

Utakata starts blowing bubbles? I was shaking in fear. The spider left and I ran to Ryu.

"Ryu are alright?" I asked.

His forehead was bleeding. I grabbed my backpack and pulled out bandages.A few minutes passed and he had bandages and Utakata was staring. I stand up and looked at Utakata.

"Is there a way out?" I asked.

He started thinking and the spider came. I got hit with a rock and I blacked out.

____________End Of Chapter____________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I been busy. Sorry I will try to update sooner.