Chapter 28: Halloween part 2

Sasomi:O.....ooo.

Ryu:What are you doing?

Sasomi:Im acting as a ghost.

Ryu:Really? (Facepalm)

Shen: Happy late halloween!

Naruto:Sasomi dosn't own naruto!

Gaara:On with the show!

Chapter 28:Halloween part 2

Something tackled me to the floor and I screamed. When I look it was thunder. I punched him to death and he had alot of bump's.

"Ouch that hurt me!" He said holding his head with a tear.

"Why you!" I yelled angrily and scared.

I heared a roar and a howl. I looked where the noise came from and I ran forward with thunder. We saw the bushes shake and I stoped and a wolf like thing came from the bush along with a lion like thing. I scream and climbed a tree and hug it.

"No sasomi it's us!" Shen's voice said.

I cryed silently and felt something purr next to me. I looked and it was that lion like thing. I screamed and it sniffed the air and covered my mouth.

"Sasomi shush." Ryu's voice said.

I looked at him and I couldn't breath at all he covered my nose and my mouth. I tryed to break free and nothing I changed color's and he looked around. He looked at me and got his hand off my mouth. I breath heavily and he hugged me.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Shush he is coming." Ryu said huging me tightly.

I heared his heart beat and I blushed hard and closed my eyes. We heared a monsterouse roar and I panicked.

"It's okay." Ryu said pating my hair.

When he broke the hug thunder made a fire and I looked at shen he was a black wolf covered in blood and he looked injured.

"Are you alright?" I asked looking at him.

"That mindless creature came to me and almost killed me." Shen said siting on the floor.

I jumped towsrd's him and healed him. I looked at ryu and he looked like a lion. Thunder hissed at him and came to me.

"What you don't reamember me?" Ryu asked looking at thunder.

"Yeah but the seal is broken." Thunder said.

Ryu's eyes widened and he looked at me and ran away.

"I don't want to hurt any off you!" He said before runing away.

I finished healing shen and looked where ryu left off.

"I am going to look for him don't worry thunder." I said walking away.

Shen looked like he was sleeping and I left. I jumped from tree to tree and I couldn't find ryu. I heared someone sob in a distance. I jumped to a tree and stop. I saw ryu clean his tear's. I looked around and there was a mess everywhere. Alot of the tree's around had scraches or where broken into half.

"Ryu" I said sofltly.

"Stay away please" ryu said surprised.

"It's alright you haven't hurted anyone and come on thunder is worried alittle." I said steping forward.

I sensed a massive air chakra hit me and I stoped walking. I noticed that I had a huge cut on my left hand and alittle cut on my cheek. I walked forward and huged ryu.

"It's alright calm down and let thunder close the seal." I said hugging him tightly.

He made a smal nod and standed up. I looked at him and hold his hand tightly. We came to thunder and shen. Ryu looked really tired I saw thunder already asleep. I sited on a tree and ryu was next to me. He fell asleep on my lap and I started to pat him. He started purring like a cat and I smiled.

I heared a noise and next thing I knew I fell asleep.

__________End Of Chapter__________