Chapter 3:Leaving suna

Sasomi:Hey where is sasori?

Hidan:How the he-

Kakuzo:*Covers hidan's mouth*We dont know sasomi.

Sasomi:Thank's. ^.^

Kisame:Sushi! :0

Itachi:I am not giving you mine you ate like 10 I ate like 4.

Sasomi:Where is zetsu?

Zetsu:She is calling you.Maybe she is not. I shall not answer her.

Sasomi:*facepalm* Seriosly.

Kakuzo:Sasomi dosn't own naruto.

Hidan:You son****-

Sasomi:Hidan please go talk to jashin or something just GO!!!

Hidan:On with the show.

Sasomi:The nerves >:(

Chapter 3:Leaving suna

I woke up in the middle of the night because of nightmare. I couldn't sleep and it was getting day. When I look up at the wall there was a sand eye that appered I got my kuni and threw it at it when hit it, it dessapered and the kuni was stuck up there. My lazzyness apered and took over.

"Later"I whispered.

I heard a nock on the door when I got off the bed deidara was on the floor like kinda dead looking. Maybe he fell from the bed I thought to myself. I walked to the door I felt a familiar chakra. I opened the door and it was o.0 Grani chiyo??!!

"Grani chiyo?!"I said shocked and surprised at her presences.

"Grand daughter"chiyo said.

I looked around and it was only her.

"Where is sasori you'r brother"She asked.

"Non of you'r-?!"I said but she cut me off.

"You'r eyes are so cold what happened to you my child"chiyo said.

I closed my eyes and she was gone.I woke up out of a dream.

"Just a dream?"I said.

I turned around and deidara was on the floor.I looked up at the wall and no sand eye or kuni. Is this a dream? I thought I pinched myself and it hurt.Nope im awake.

"Zzz...SASORI DON'T SLAP ME!!!"Deidara yelled.

I wrote on a piece of paper "Deidara I when't on a walk"I wrote really huge.

I opened the door and someone hit me with a brum on the head.

"Witch"A person said.

"I am not a witch I don't have a brum.Unlike you"I said.

The person dropped the brum and she smacked the door on my face. I turned around and when't for a walk.

"I'm going to spy on the stalker kazekage"I thinked.

I teleport and quickly on the kazekage's place. I was on the ruf and spyed on him and he didn't noticed or so I thought. Sand grabbed me and I fell on the floor and a gust of wind hit my cheek and cuted me alittle.Then when I look it was temari with her fan pulled out I felt alittle bit of blood come down my neck. I stand up and temari's eyes widened along with gaara.

"Kazekage I must-"Someone said and opened the door and dropped her paper's.

I turned around and it was granny chiyo.

"Drat"I thought.

She came running toward's me. I stand back and she stopped I made a fist and closed my eyes. I made hand signs and she looked at me with surprise. I felt a grab on my foot and when I looked it was sand I forgotten that gaara and temari where there. I closed my hand making a fist.The object's around start to fly up as if there wasn't gravity. I lift my right hand and the object's broke into pieces and I threw them at temari and she fell on the floor and desappered.

*Deidara's Point Of View*

I woke up and noticed that I wasn't on the bed. I must have fallen o well. I stand up and sasomi wasn't here.

"NOO!!! Sasori is going to kill me if I don't bring her in one piece and save"I yelled.

I looked around and there was a letter from sasomi. I got realive when I read it. WAIT what if she is injured. I imagened...

"Deidara!!"Sasori shouted.

I walked in a room and get powned to the floor.When I look Sasomi was crying. Back to reality end of imagination.

"Where could sasomi be?"I wondered.

The door opened and when I look it was sasomi,she was shaking and had dried blood on her cheek. I came running toward's her and looked at her worried.

"What happened?" I asked worried.

She closed the door and fell on the floor before she fell I cought her. I pick her up and put her on the bed and waited for her to wake up.I stand up and got a towel and cleaned her face. It was almost time for us to leave.

"Sasomi wake up"I said and start to shake her.

"Zzz..No...Few more minutes"Sasomi said.

"WAKE UP!!"I yelled.

I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of ice cold water.I walked toward's sasomi and threw the water on her face and she woke up and fell from bed(So evil) ^./ /

"Why did you do that?!"Sasomi yelled.

"Let's go"I said making a half smile.

*Sasomi's Point Of View*

Why did he did that?! So evil.I WILL GET REAVENGE!! ^.^

"Let's go already."deidara ordered.

"Fine"I said.

He gave me a towel and I cleaned off all the water. I looked at him and he opened the door and we satarted walking.He was really worried.

"What happened when you left?"deidara asked.

"Well...I got attacked by temari"I said.

"If sasori sees that,he is gonna kill me"deidara said.

"No he won't don't worry"I said cheering him up.

We walked to the gates and got out strange there was nobody. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I was going to pull out my kuni I turned around and it was temari.

"I'm sorry for what I did"temari said.

I gave her a small smile she left. I made hand signs and grabbed deidara by the hand and teleported close to the akatsuki hideout.

"Sasomi please give me my cloak"Deidara said taking his gloves off.

He got them out and the two month's that he had on each of his hand's where smiling (creepy). I grabbed my back pack and pulled out his cloak and gave his cloak and I put mine on. I looked at deidara and he made hand signs and the bird appered and we got it and left to the hideout.

____________End Of Chapter___________