Chapter 27:Halloween part 1

Sasomi: Yay new chapter!!

Ryu:About time!!

Cynder: Im sorry I been busy with school ~_~

Ryu:What are you doing?!

Cynder:Why?

Ryu:Cynder dosn't own naruto!

Sasomi:Let's go with the show.

Chapter 27:Halloween part 1

When I get my hand's on that sasuke! I walked up ahead.

"Roxy!" Ryu yelled.

I looked back and he looked like he was calling me for hours. I looked at them and shen backed away. I sensed a massive chackra infront of me and I looked infront of me. I looked and it was jem she started to laugh and I heard ryu and shen scream in pain. I looked back and they where gone.

"Hope you like there new look..." She laughed and teleported.

Thunder was with me and he was shaking badly. All of a sudden the sky turned grey. I looked at thunder and we heared a roar. Thunder started to shake scared and I looked at him.

"We have to find ryu and shen...." I said.

"Y-Yeah..." Thunder said walking behind me.

I heared the same roar coming closer. Thunder turned into a cat and he jumped on me and I holded him.

"Scary cat." I teased smiling.

I saw him shake really badly. His teath started chattering and I felted something breath on my neck?! I heared a low growl and I looked next to me and it was nothing. Must be my imagination. I jumped from tree to tree and I stoped. I sensed a massive chakra away from where I was. I felted something wach me and when I looked nothing. I was started to get scared. I heared a roar and I jumped up.

"T-T-Thunder?" I asked really scared.

"Y-Yes?" He asked shaking.

"Was that someone you know?" I asked.

He shaked his head and I felt something breath on my neck it felted warm. I looked and I sensed a massive chakra next to me. I screamed and teleported. I ran away and I puted thunder on my head. That was really scary! I jumped up to a tree and I start to shake.

"Where is ryu and shen when you need them..." I asked shaking and huging my knees.

I heared another roar and I jumped and holded thunder tightly. What was that thing that breathed on my neck?! I looked up and I saw a shadow figure move?! I must be seeing thing's. My mind is meassing with me? I standed up and the roar got louder. I looked around the eood's and so did thunder.

He jumped up and teleported?! I looked around and I heared a horrible voice. I used my sand and comuflage myself.

"Where are they?!" A horrible voice said.

I covered my face and I start to shake.

"I don't know?" A heavy voice said.

Something jumped infront of me and sniffed the air.

"I can smell someone here..." It said.

I start to shake and I heared thunder roar.

"There over there come on!" The heavy voice said.

I heared it jump away but the thing was still infront of me. It sniffed the air and growled.

My heart started to beat fast all I heared was my heart beat.

"Come on!" The heavy voice roared.

"Fine!" It said jumping away.

I breathed heavily and realive came to me. I jumped off the tree and run for my life. Where is ryu and shen or thunder?! I kept running and sensed a chakra come towards me.

To be continued......