Chapter 1:Staying in the hideout

I wanted to make a sasori's sister and a akatsuki member so I did both ^.^They are twin's she has long hair same eye's as him.This story has blood and disclaimers I do not own such awesomeness (naruto) belong's to Masashi Kishimoto,also it has a little bit of swears and if you think you'r offended then sorry or don't read it.

Name:Sasomi

Age:16

Sasomi:I do not own any Naruto charecter's but mine's.

Deidara:Sasomi come on we are leaving!

Sasori:We are leaving now;Deidara grab her!

Sasomi:Hey what are you?!Deidara!!! *getting grabbed*

Sasori:On with the show*smirk*

Chapter 1:Akatsuki mission?Or staying in the hideout cleaning.

I woke up and opened the door and Deidara came running and bumped into me.

"Sorry sasomi" deidara said helping me up.

"It's okay"I said giggling.

"Where's sasori?"I asked.

"DEIDARA!!!!"Sasori yelled.

"I made a prank on him don't ask"Deidara said.

Deidara locked himself dragging me along with him in my room!

"Get away from my little sister you a$$!" Sasori yelled at deidara.

He didn't answer. As we heared sasori knock the door down with his foot.

"Mmhf!" I said because deidara was using his cloak to cover my mouth.

When he got in I saw his face that said lol,art is a bang and deidara was here on his forehead and cheek and a mustache on his lip witch when't perfect with a monocle on his right eye.

"DEIDARA! You are so dead meat! And un-hand my sister!!"sasori said extremely angry at deidara.

I looked at him and he gave me the "Never look"on sasori.

Sasori looked angry and Deidara left me go and when I look Sasori's puppet grabbed him.

"What give's?!"Deidara said.

I looked at the two of them fight it was so funny I sit down and looked at the two of them.

"Why you?"deidara said and was in the floor and Sasori was pulling his hair.

Deidara turned around and in a blink of an eye Sasori was in the floor and Deidara was putting one of his hand's on his pocket.

"This is my true art" Deidara said making a butterfly clay.

I looked and he put it on sasori's hair.

0.o Deidara got off him and Sasori gave me the "get it out of my hair"look. I stand up and walked toward's him.

"Any hard movement's will trigger it"deidara said smirking.

I walked and grabbed the butterfly and threw it at deidara and he blew out of my room.

"You'r welcome" I said smiling lending him a hand to stand up.

"Thank's um..Can you wipe this off my face please." Sasori said standing up.

I nod and he gave me a wet towel and I told him to sit in the couch and I sit next to him and he looked at me and I start to clean his face.

"It won't come off"I said frustrated.

"It's permanent"deidara said appearing out of nowhere.

"Where did you came from?" I asked shocked.

"I braught you a gift."deidara said giving me a wrapped up little box.

"Is this one of you'r explosives?" I asked holding the present.

Sasori looked at me and gave me the "open it later".

"I'll put it in my room"I said walking upstares and putting it in my pocket.

"Sasomi we are leaving"deidara said.

"Where?"I asked.

"To the akatsuki hideout"He respond.

I put my cloak on and walked down stares.

"The akatsuki leader told us to be at the hideout then he will tell us what to do next"sasori said.

"Let's get out of this apartment"I said.

Sasori opened the door and we got out it was like 5:00am. Sasori got in his puppet and we started to walk. We kept walking I looked at deidara and made silly face's, when he looked at me I pretend I was looking at sasori.

"What are you doing?"Deidara asked.

"Looking at Sasori's puppet"I said not looking at deidara.

"Who are you?" A voice said.

We turned around and it was a man that looked like he was trouble. Deidara looked at Sasori and I looked at both of them.

"Get rid of him" Sasori changed his voice in a cold and serious tone.

"Alright"deidara sigh.

He pulled out a clay bird and made one hand sign and the bird turned big and flapped it's wing's.

"All abroad the art express"deidara said.

We got on the bird and it flew up. Deidara got kicked in the face by the man.

"What the heck" Deidara said falling on the floor.

The man got on the bird and ran towards me and when I looked Sasori poisoned him with his metal tail.

Deidara was falling and got out a owl clay and he made hand sign and the bird came to life and he got on it and flew up, the man fell down and fainted.

"Sasori I thought I was gonna get him"I said.

"Deidara let's go" Sasori said.

Did my brother just ignored me?! I looked at Sasori and gave him a death glare.

"Alright" Deidara sighs.

Deidara commanded the birds and we flew to the hideout. I kept looking at Sasori and clenched my fist he noticed and looked at me.

"You just ignored me"I whisper.

Sasori looked away and got out of the puppet and walked in front of me. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want you to get hurt"he said.

"But..-fine..Thank you brother"I said smiling.

He smiled and pat my head like a dog. My eye started twitching and Deidara chuckled. Sasori left to the puppet and got inside of it. We came to the hideout and we got off the birds.

We got inside the hideout and the birds blew up and it looked like firework's.

"That's art"deidara said smiling.

___________End Of Chapter____

Please comment and vote or fan