Chapter 24:Killing the spider

Ryu:My head hurt's.

Sasomi:Stop complaining.

Shen:I hurt my hand would you kiss it to make it better?

Sasomi:No,never in my entire life will I kiss you.

Shen:But-?!

Sasomi:Sasori! A guy want's me to kiss him!

Sasori:Who?!

Sasomi:Him!*points at shen*

Sasori:*beats the crap out of him*

Gamabunta: What do you want me to say, naruto?

Naruto:Sasomi dosn't own naruto *whisperes*

Gamabunta: Sasomi dosn't own naruto.

Sasomi:Wow,giant frogs talk?!

Naruto:On with the show!

Sasomi:No wait no!

Chapter 24: Killing the spider

I woke up inside of a bubble shield?! I looked around and utakata was sleeping next to me. Ryu was really far away. I looked infront of the bubble shield that Utakata made. When I kept looking at the spider, it was on the other side. I almost screamed and covered my mouth remembering. I can't wake them up.

I saw the spider walk away and I almost fainted. I left a sigh of realive and I was shaking. I kept thinking and ryu's hand was moving on my shoulder like a spider.

I screamed and yelled spider I fell on utakata and he woke up I used him as a human shield and ryu started laughing.

"That was super funny, you should have seen your face." Ryu said bursting in laughter.

"Not funny ryu!" I yelled.

Utakata looked at me and left a half smile he wanted to laugh. They looked at me and I hided on a corner.

"You people are so mean." I said hugging my knees.

"Come on sasomi." Ryu said.

"We have to defeat the spider." Utakata said.

"Go without me I have no point in contunuing." I said.

They sweat drop and ryu grabbed my and I was looking at his back.

"No ryu!" I yelled strugling.

Utakata made hand signs and the bubble shield desapered. I stoped struguling and waited for ryu to let me go. He kept walking and I think he forgot that he was holding me.

"Ryu please put me down." I said.

Ryu puted me down and I walked next to him and utakata. We where wapking and stoped when there was a spider web.

"Nasty" I said creeped out.

"It's just a spider web sasomi." Ryu said.

I used my black sand and hited the web. We kept walking and I stoped. The spider's fang's where infront of me. I screamed and hided behing utakata. He blew bubbles and it hited the spider. The spider screached and spited acid near us. My sand protected us and the spider when't away. We ran out of the cave I stoped and when I look bacl ryu was traped in tge spider web.

I ran back and pulled him out. The spider jumped behind me and I started shaking in fear. I kept pulling him and he got out.

"I hate this." I said.

I made hand signs and stoped the spider. My sand when't inside it and me and ryu ran out of the cave. There was an explosion and ryu covered me and the cave fell down. I sigh in realive and utakata looked at me.

"I have to go." He said.

"What but so soon?" I asked.

I hugged him and he messed my hair.

"Good bye." He said.

He left and I looked at ryu.

"Sasomi!!" Deidara's voice said.

We looked and deidara came from out of nowhere and hugged me.

Tobi, shen, thunder and the kid looked at us.

"Your okay" he said.

"What did you expect." I said.

We laughed and kept walking to get zen home to his village.

_______End Of Chapter__________