Chapter 5:Planing to capture him.(gaara)

Zetsu:Stop pocking me sasomi.

Sasomi:But it's fun :(

Kakuzo:I shall sell hidan for 5,000 yen.

Sasomi:*Stop's pocking zetsu*Why?

Kakuzo:Because he is so annoying and I want to get rid of him.

Sasom:Can I help I have nothing to do and brother is fixing the puppet so...

Kakuzo:Tie him up and nock him out cold.

Zetsu:(This is never gonna work)

Sasomi:Hidan I need you'r help.

Hidan:*Walk's in*What?

Sasomi:Where do you get that hair jell?

Hidan:In a shop.

Sasomi:*Grab's a rope* Can you hold this please..

Hidan:Okay?*grab's it*

Sasomi:*Runs around hidan* Tie hidan no jutsu.

Hidan:This is not even a jutsu. Now get me out of here kid.

Sasomi:*Shaking her head* Work here is done Kakuzo here!

Chapter 5:Planing to capture him (gaara)

I woke up and got out of the hideout and when't for a walk.

"Sasomi come inside the hideout we have to talk about a plan to capture the shukaku."Pain said in my mind.

I walked back in and we start planing how to capture gaara.

"He is the kazekage"I said.

"Well that will be easier to find him"pain said.

We made a plan and we where already finishing the plan.

"Well then deidara you will go capture him sasomi and sasori stay in position and wait for deidara to come with the shukaku host"pain responded.

"Alright I wanted some action but deidara can have it. Maybe next time"I said.

"Alright let's go to suna then"Deidara said.

We when't to suna and deidara started fighting against gaara. Minutes of fighting later deidara brought the bird with a nocked out cold gaara. Kankuro appered and I left with deidara and sasori. We left kankuro badly wounded and poisoned on the floor and don't know what happened to him.

We where on owere way for the extracting of the shukaku.

"Sasomi grab him and hide"sasori ordered.

"Why?!"I asked.

"Because rouge ninjas are coming and I don't want you to get in the cross fire."sasori said.

I nod and grabbed the nocked out kazekage and the bird whent down for me to jump on a tree.I jumped out with the kazekage. He was so heavy. I kept dragging him and he woke up.

"What are you doing?!"Gaara asked.

"I am an akatsuki" I said.

His eye's widened and his grip on my arm slowly tightened.

"What are you going to do to me?!"Gaara asked shocked.

I looked at him and didn't answered I heared a fighting and looked behind gaara. Brother and Deidara already started fighting against them.

"ANSWER ME!!"Gaara yelled.

I looked at him and kept quiet. He didn't had his gourd it must have desapered when he was fighting deidara.

"Extract you'r tailed beast"I said looking away.

He looked at me shocked he looked like he was in pain. I put him down on a tree and felt a stab on my shoulder. My eye's widened and red liquid started come out of my shoulder.

"You thought I died"A voice said in the distance.

Gaara gasped and I noticed that he had a drop of my blood on his face. I turned around and returned a hard punch. He when't back and I threw a kuni at him. A rouge ninja took him and I sit infront of gaara.I breathed heavily as I took the kuni that was stabed on my shoulder off. I tame the blood that was coming out of my shoulder with my jutsu.The stab healed completely and I got my hand out of my shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Please forgive me for all of this gaara"I said.

He looked at me and I cleaned the blood that I had from his face. I punched him hard in the head and he got nocked out cold. Sasori and deidara finished and we put gaara on the bird and we came to the hideout.

"Begin with the extraction" Pain said.

I jumped on my position of my finger that I have the ring(the giant gedo statu hand's). So did deidara and sasori. We started and a 9 headed dragon phantom appered and when't towards gaara. It started already.

_____________End Of Chapter________