Chapter Four.

--------------------------------------------------

As a junior you are required to take a class called "College Prep." Ultimately the class doesn't teach you shit about college, but on the plus side, you visit about five universities, and local school's in the Detroit area. They have you sit in an actual class with college students, and you have to do the classwork that they do.

It was only about twenty of us. "Go sit in the back." Mr. Evan's whispered lowly to everyone as we all tried peeking through the small rectangular window of the closed classroom door. A girl named Franchesca slowly pulled the door open and we all trudged in the classroom quietly behind her.

Myself and two other of my classmates ended up having to find an empty seat next to somebody when all the seats were filled up in the back.

"You mind If I sit here?"

I eyed the girls purse and book bag that took up the empty spot next to her." I couldn't tell what she looked like, or if she had nodded. They were watching something on the TV screen that had the room barely lit.

She began moving her stuff to the floor, putting her purse on the table top.

"I appreciate it, Thank you." I told her as I sat down. I removed my cap brushing the hair back that may have been standing up. The lights popped on suddenly after a moment, and the professor began handing out worksheets. "For all of you visiting from the local highschool, welcome, just follow along with us." I eyed the work sheet as it was passed to me.

I wrote my name at the top of the sheet; PJ Jameson

The girl next to me was eyeing me. She looked surprised. Her eyebrows almost met her hair-line they were so high up. I raised my own brow. "What?" I asked quietly. She just shook her head. "Nothing, you just don't look like you're  highschool."

"That's good?" I questioned. She twisted her lips in thought. "Your jail bait. I'm Cassie though." She told me before she turned to pay attention again.

The class didn't last very long  before the professor dismissed us all. I watched Cassie push her purse into her backpack, and stand up.  She was real pretty in the face to began with. I wasn't expecting her to stand up and look good the rest of the way.

Most of the girls I meet, were to skinny, to fat, or just averagely shaped. Cassie was very curvy with a beautiful shape. "Excuse me." She spoke in a sweet tone. I moved back in my seat letting her squeeze past. I noticed every nigga in the room plus me watching her walk out.

She didn't even try to hit on me.

 We were in and out of two more classes before Mr. Evan's lead us to the activities building. Candie and this girl named Brittney dropped in the theatre seats beside me as we watched the people on stage asking people to do IMPROV.

" Would any males visiting from the high school like to come on stage?" The theatre teacher eyed the crowd anxiously waiting for somebody, anybody to get up. "PJ you should go up there." Candie and Brittney poked at me when none of the guys in the class moved to get up or raise their hand.

"Hell now, I can't act." I shook my head. "You always use to act when we were in middle school." I eyed Candie. "We in high school." Candie poked her lips out in annoyance. I laughed a little finally getting up when nobody else did. 

It was only ten people siting down anyway.

"We got one handsome young man.We need one more male, please. l just shook my head when Sly got up. He was always tryna be like me or get better than me. This nigga was always tryna dress like me, and talk like me. I wonder how he would feel if he found out I was a female undeneath all these clothes.

The teacher looked overyjoyed. "Names please?" She questioned while pointing the mic at my lips. "PJ." I spoke. My voice echoed the walls of the large red threater as a group of people walked in.

"And yours." Sly scratched at his head."Sylvester" "The teacher smiled. "Okay. PJ stand by Sadie. Sylvester stand beside Brandy." She pointed. I walked over to a large white girl who had buck teeth, and long stringy blonde hair. Her face redden making her blonde roots almost red as I walked over and stood beside her.

"PJ, you and Sadie are dating. You're taking her out PJ you keep looking other women. Sadie get's angry, go."  The teacher spoke as Sadie immediately got into character

Sadie flipped her hair over her shoulder jutting her index finger out at me.

"You looked again! Oh my god that's like the second time." Her teeth seemed to stretch for miles as she spoke. I could hardly get in to character with a straight face. I smirked to keep from it.

"What? I aint looking at nobody. I'm out with you baby." I reached out for her hand looking over into the crowd as If I was pretending to look at some one " It was about 50 people now compared to the 10 that were previously there.

"OH MY GOD AGAIN PJ!?" Sadie stomped off clicking her tongue making everybody laugh. I followed her. "Sylvester you run into PJ. Brandy you are with Sylvester walking. You get into a fight with Brandy."

The crowd started laughing real loud as me and Sly started getting real rowdy and Sadie snatched off Brandy's wig that she had immedietly grabbed from the side of the stage. "So you just gonna run into me, what's yo problem young blood."

The teacher laughed loudly. "Thank you that was beautiful. Everybody give them a round of applause." Everybody clapped. "PJ, Sylvester. I apperciate it."

"PJ fire as fuck though!" I heard somebody yell that had everybody laughing as me and Sly left the stage and went back to our seats.

--------------------

Just a cute little filler:)