Chapter 31

I'm getting ready to go to court with Devon. First ima drop Rae off at my mama house,then go to Devon house,and we gon ride together to court. And Aniyah was gonna meet us there.

I got in the shower and washed up for 30 minutes. I go out and dried off. I put on a light pink fitted dress,ankle sandals,white cardigan,and stuck my shades in my purse. I woke Rae up and got her dressed in a black onesie,white jeans,and some brown Sperrys.

 I woke Rae up and got her dressed in a black onesie,white jeans,and some brown Sperrys

I hook her up then bring her seat to my car and hook it back in. After that I go around to the front and get in. I buckle my self up and start driving. I drive for 30 minutes before I pull up. I get out the car and get Reagan out. I grab her bag then go to the door. I knock on the door and wait for about 20 seconds until she opens the door.

"Hey mama." I hugged her.

"Hey,so where you going?" She grabbed Reagan and walked inside.

"I don't know just hang out with Devon. But I'll call you before I get over here."

"Alright,bye Mo." She walked me to the door. "Bye mama." I hugged her then left. I got in the car and started driving.

I felt bad but I didn't wanna tell my mama what I did. If I even told her she probably wouldn't even look at me the same way. Back then I was hell on wheels. It wasn't because I was bad it was because I have mental issues.

~Our Lady of The Lake
January,2006

"You are gonna tell his mama and him that your are sorry. You don't do shit like this Morgan. You could have really hurt that boy." Mama snatched me out of the car grabbing my hand as we walked across the street.

"Well. He shouldn't have called me crazy." I mumbled putting my other hand in my pocket.

"Girl shut up because we when get home yo ass his mine." She continued to pull me. We walked in and walked to the counter.

"Hi visiting or do you need to admit some one?" The lady at the desk asked smiling at me but I just mugged her and she stopped smiling realizing I was being rude. Then she looked back at my mama.

My mama yanked me becasue she knew what I was doing then responded to the lady.

"Visting." She smiled like nothing happend.

"Okay the name?"

"Michael Thomas." The lady started typing and clicking.

"He's in room 107,floor 3."

"Okay thank you." My mama thanked the lady and pulled me to the elevator. She was pissed at me but Mikey shouldn't have called me crazy. When we got to the room my mama knocks on the door and his dad says 'come in.' We walk in and my mama squeezes my hand tighter. And that mean she wasn't letting me get out of her grip.

"Hey Lira,Hey Tyrone." My mama said. Tyrone is Mr.Thomas and Lira is Mikey's mama. She pressed her thumb into my hand meaning 'say hello'. I just nodded my head at them then looked down.