Pic-beds and clothes Chapter 15

I'm now 9 moths pregnant I can't wait. I've been having pains in my stomach but every time I go to the hospital it's nothing.

"Hello." "Can I come to your house to hang out." "Sure Niya." "Thx bye." 3 mins later. "Hey girl." Aniyah said hugging me. "Hey." "Girl we need to go shopping for some more baby clothes." "Okay, let me get dressed first." I put a red sundress with some black sandals. After I'm done  getting dressed we go to the mall. We go to Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Carter's, and Children's Place.

Then after alot of clothes shopping we go to Burlington to find baby furniture. Reagan's nursery is gonna be aqua blue and grey. The colors of her room is gonna match my bed set also my room. Christyn told me she has two empty rooms for me and Reagan. After all of that shopping me and Aniyah go to Applebee's and get some to go food. Then we go home and eat it. Then after Aniyah leaves I wait for Christyn to come pick me up so we can go buy some furniture for my room and move it to her house.

(Beep Beep) That must be Christyn. I go outside and get in the passenger seat. "Hey Momo." Christyn said bagging out of my yard. "Hey girl." I saying rolling down my window. 10 mins later. We find a aqua and grey bed that matches Reagan's. Then we call Chris and he moves my furniture to their house, then he moves Reagan's furniture too. "Alright bye yall I gotta go to work." Chris said closing the door then leaving. "Well now we that we have all of the furniture moved let's go get you and Reagan's clothes and her toys." Christyn said as we get up from the couch.

We get back to my house and Demarcus is over here again. Me and Christyn pack up all of my stuff and Reagan's stuff. But except for her bag cause chances are I'm gonna be home when I go in labor. Then when we are done putting everything thing in Christyn's jeep we go back inside. "Momo and Christyn, come have dinner with me and Demarcus." My mom said doing her hand at us. " What did you cook." I ask as me and Christyn go and sit at the table. "Well tonight we wanted to make out selves full for fun so we cooked alot. We have pizza,tacos, and hamburgers." She said. "Okay then we'll eat with yall." "But after this is im gonna go back home." Christyn says picking up some buns. We eat and laugh and talk. Then Demarcus leaves and soon after him Christyn goes home. Christyn texted me and said " I put all of you and Reagan's stuff up that was in my car." "Thx big cuz." I replied.

Then I get in the shower. I bath with some blossom body wash I bought today from Bath and Body Works. When I get out I put on some basket ball shorts and a t shirt. I go down stairs and get some water. I go back upstairs and lay in my bed and watch tv. I put on Melissa and Joey. I love watching that show, I'm on season 2. I text Jermain for about an hour. Then he says he's sleepy so I tell him goodnight and we stopped texting. I kept watching Melissa and Joey but after a while I just got tired then I went to sleep.